World Premier- Zoom Lebron IV PIC....

ugh.

(barfs)
-- We are not that different, you and I. All of us humans are much the same. America sent men to the moon 30 years ago. The moon is much further than China. --
Yao Ming

I am thinking that the foam is the white part sort of like on the Nike Air Penny II's and both The Lebron IV's and Penny II's look similiar. They also have an AJ XI look along with The Nike Foamposite One/Pro look developed into it as well.
On the shoe they look similar to the Lebron II's as well.

They look wonderful, when they do drop i will probably get more than one pair of those.

Afterall, Lebron did say that Penny is his favorite player!

no laces = no sale

"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

They look nice from that pic.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd #12 Nenad Krstic
# 0 Jeff Mcinnis #31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic
#30 Clifford Robinson #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

Hmmm looks like it has a ton of potential to be a great hoops shoe and it seems to fit all of the descriptions that we have heard so far... Real slick design and all but what comformation do we have that these are not just another summer shoe (like the 20.5.5)? Regardless, I still think that they look beautiful.

They ok look like futuristic verson of the 3s.

JD AF1
TB III
'99 Retro IV
Any V
OG Charcoal IX
CG XI
Any OG XII

Nice find.

To me though, all LeBron shoes look amazing and futuristic as Final Sketches, but when they are actually produced, they lose their futuristic appeal and turn into bulky looking shoes with hard metarials all over.

That's why I do not own any of his shoes.

lebrons line of shoes has been a completely new design-wise, the 3 shoes are all original, and this is no different, but these look just like the 20.5.5's to me with some more stuff on it as i look more closely

wow those are sweet.. from what i can tell
can't wait to see more pics and thanks for the heads up

why is the design on a t-shirt????

nice looking shoe, no matter what it is...I think the Title of this post should be changed to...World Premier-Zoom Lebron IV's(Maybe) Tee Shirt....
KOBE=Greatest of RIGHT NOW!

Sexy.

Simply sexy.

:wink:
wink.gif

Quote:
hmm... maybe these are just this year's summer shoe (this year's 20-5-5)

damn i was thinking about that at school today and came in here to post but you beat me to it. more i thought about it they look very similar to 20-5-5

Back
Top Bottom