World Premiere: Air Jordan Bin V Premio

Ive been looking all over for these...eBay, craigslist, ISS, NT and all sizes 10 & up are pretty much going for $400 +
DAMN! Was thinking of waiting and seeing if they go down in price, but out of all the BIN's these seem to be the most popular so far. I figure get them now while theyre still a lot of my size around and before the quality of shoes and box get compromised. I didnt wanna budge but I think Im going to have to pull the trigger on these
30t6p3b.gif

Ive never owned a pair of 5's and for some reson these are calling my name, Im really feeling the white laces and the whole story behind them. Plus they must be far superiour when it comes to quality too! When I get them Ill post pics and by the way- I WILL BE ROCKIN THESE!!!!!!!!!! lol
I CANT WAIT!

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

You say this "it's sad that out of 10 people. 8 out of 10 are probably buy to resell." but your sig says [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]FOR SALE[/color]  KOBE VI Orange County OC $225 shipped. [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Size 10.5, 11, 11.5 ,12 ,13[/color]
Wanted : LEBRON VI size 11 or 11.5 or Melo sz 11, 11.5 or 12...
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Whats so sad...? That you could not get em to flip em? o well.[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Back to the shoes these are nice.. Got a 14 and these are some great sneakers
[/font]
[/font]

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

You say this "it's sad that out of 10 people. 8 out of 10 are probably buy to resell." but your sig says [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]FOR SALE[/color]  KOBE VI Orange County OC $225 shipped. [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Size 10.5, 11, 11.5 ,12 ,13[/color]
Wanted : LEBRON VI size 11 or 11.5 or Melo sz 11, 11.5 or 12...
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Whats so sad...? That you could not get em to flip em? o well.[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Back to the shoes these are nice.. Got a 14 and these are some great sneakers
[/font]
[/font]

Someone else now is the proud new owner of the size 10 #0023 pair of BIN's. Going to a good home in a collectors case. Still have my 11.5 so I definitely will be wearing them.
pimp.gif

Someone else now is the proud new owner of the size 10 #0023 pair of BIN's. Going to a good home in a collectors case. Still have my 11.5 so I definitely will be wearing them.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by pelimpe

H town what's really good?
In case you don't know how HOH rolls in the H, yeah they "[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]never showed up[/color]"
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
see we in Orlando probably would've had that problem too, only Footlocker Corporate (Vice President) were in town so the employees couldn't purchase (they're aren't allowed to purchase releases like BIN's anyways) or mess around, lol they offered to buy us lunch but the dudes left out the back... literally! 
roll.gif
 Jada2001Retro and I were expecting to grub out on some corporate dollars

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by pelimpe

H town what's really good?
In case you don't know how HOH rolls in the H, yeah they "[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]never showed up[/color]"
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
see we in Orlando probably would've had that problem too, only Footlocker Corporate (Vice President) were in town so the employees couldn't purchase (they're aren't allowed to purchase releases like BIN's anyways) or mess around, lol they offered to buy us lunch but the dudes left out the back... literally! 
roll.gif
 Jada2001Retro and I were expecting to grub out on some corporate dollars

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

lol they look like those fakes that used to be up for sale when the metallic V's were retroed in 05. lulz.
ur right...lot of fake sites still have those in bunches
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

lol they look like those fakes that used to be up for sale when the metallic V's were retroed in 05. lulz.
ur right...lot of fake sites still have those in bunches
laugh.gif

I paid $300 from a reseller and I am satisfied, I really don't like waitin' anymore. I was also happy that I got pair #4 of 2133, my favorite number that's all.

NT is weird now, it feels good coming back though.

I paid $300 from a reseller and I am satisfied, I really don't like waitin' anymore. I was also happy that I got pair #4 of 2133, my favorite number that's all.

NT is weird now, it feels good coming back though.

Originally Posted by westhellthug

The HOH here only had 9 pairs and the smallest size was a 9 1/2 I wear a 9 I was kinda mad
iam pretty sure you would have still copped if you had the chance to get em

Originally Posted by westhellthug

The HOH here only had 9 pairs and the smallest size was a 9 1/2 I wear a 9 I was kinda mad
iam pretty sure you would have still copped if you had the chance to get em

Back
Top Bottom