World Premiere: Air Jordan Bin V Premio

i think these are dope as hell even with the new laces. consider 2 pairs copped and i will probaly un'ds them on rd. i like the silver 3m tounge instead of the dark grey tounge on the first pics.

if these dont release with some white laces I will be changing them
pimp.gif

Havent really cared for any of the BIN's, but Im considering coppin these. I need to see a few more pics tho. Might pass on these if they come out in Feb tho, 2 Royal Foams and LB ASG8...still gotta pay the bills lol

Havent really cared for any of the BIN's, but Im considering coppin these. I need to see a few more pics tho. Might pass on these if they come out in Feb tho, 2 Royal Foams and LB ASG8...still gotta pay the bills lol

So I guess these include silver and white laces? I would still throw black laces on them.

So I guess these include silver and white laces? I would still throw black laces on them.

so far i like the concept of the bin 23 series but the colorways have not been anything special

i do like these 5's and think they are one of the best so far from the bin 23's

does anybody have a release date on these yet , i cant find one......................................................................................peace23

so far i like the concept of the bin 23 series but the colorways have not been anything special

i do like these 5's and think they are one of the best so far from the bin 23's

does anybody have a release date on these yet , i cant find one......................................................................................peace23

After looking at few more pics of these, they're slightly growing on me. I love the V, it's my favorite model. We'll see around release date..

After looking at few more pics of these, they're slightly growing on me. I love the V, it's my favorite model. We'll see around release date..

I like the firs pix of this from MN! All black is
pimp.gif
. I still want this with 3M tongue but definitely not with white laces. It should be black! No problem if they will just provide extra silver or white laces.
But to be in line with the inspiration of AJ5 which is fighter plane, JB should be more creative with the cw. Just my thoughts!
grin.gif

I like the firs pix of this from MN! All black is
pimp.gif
. I still want this with 3M tongue but definitely not with white laces. It should be black! No problem if they will just provide extra silver or white laces.
But to be in line with the inspiration of AJ5 which is fighter plane, JB should be more creative with the cw. Just my thoughts!
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom