World Premiere: Air Jordan VII (7) Premio – Bin 23 Collection (Via SneakerNews.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i knew that Bin 23 nonsense was all a scam that was gonna be eventually exposed. How do you go from high end quality with premium materials in a casually neutral colorway such as the 2's and 9's, to slightly lower quality with good material in a questionable colorway such as the 13's, then follow up with some junk like this! what happened to the premium materials and the casual look?? the entire design team needs to leave their Employee ID's when they clock out.

I kinda like them. They remind me of Air Raid II's, but they're not too over the top like the VII's they dropped during the last Olympics. (forget the name of them.) I just wouldn't drop $200 + on these.

I kinda like them. They remind me of Air Raid II's, but they're not too over the top like the VII's they dropped during the last Olympics. (forget the name of them.) I just wouldn't drop $200 + on these.

Originally Posted by kiddiaho

sick.gif

These are horrible.

Un-***-believable!!
30t6p3b.gif

Without question these take the title as the worst designed Jordan of all time -whoever came up with these needs a lethal injection ...to be sacked.
I dare anyone to log onto a fakes website right now & tell me that their designs & CWs aren't better than this crap!

Un-***-believable!!
30t6p3b.gif

Without question these take the title as the worst designed Jordan of all time -whoever came up with these needs a lethal injection ...to be sacked.
I dare anyone to log onto a fakes website right now & tell me that their designs & CWs aren't better than this crap!

whats going on in some of these ppls heads
not one to complain about jb products but daaaam just a slapped
on shoe

whats going on in some of these ppls heads
not one to complain about jb products but daaaam just a slapped
on shoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom