World Premiere: Air Jordan VII (7) Premio – Bin 23 Collection (Via SneakerNews.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
huh?? these are serious???

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Maybe jb is testing the waters to see how much money they can make off of an super ugly shoe.I can't say I wouldn't buy them but no more than a bill.

Maybe jb is testing the waters to see how much money they can make off of an super ugly shoe.I can't say I wouldn't buy them but no more than a bill.

...if these had dropped in 92' what would you all be saying...?

...this color-way has a story.
tongue.gif

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by manposite

tongue.gif

one problem its not 92, please tell us what the story is ? cause the design reminds me of a cross between, a bad cross colors outfit and a dahsheekee ( im sure i spelled that wrong)

tongue.gif

one problem its not 92, please tell us what the story is ? cause the design reminds me of a cross between, a bad cross colors outfit and a dahsheekee ( im sure i spelled that wrong)

tongue.gif

That Jamaica must of had one hell of an impact on MJ. 

tongue.gif

That Jamaica must of had one hell of an impact on MJ. 

Sneakernews.com had some samples of these up on August 20th. At that time these VII's were just samples. Nobody really understood why the shoes were missing the Jordan logos. The J's didn't have the black & white heel on it either. Here's the link to the actual blog: http://sneakernews.com/20...ample-available-on-ebay/

It would be nice if somebody could post those pictures with these pictures. This way you can see what JB changed since then.
pimp.gif
All of these BIN releases are definitely a love & hate series of J's.

Sneakernews.com had some samples of these up on August 20th. At that time these VII's were just samples. Nobody really understood why the shoes were missing the Jordan logos. The J's didn't have the black & white heel on it either. Here's the link to the actual blog: http://sneakernews.com/20...ample-available-on-ebay/

It would be nice if somebody could post those pictures with these pictures. This way you can see what JB changed since then.
pimp.gif
All of these BIN releases are definitely a love & hate series of J's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom