Worse betrayal: LBJ --> Miami or Favre --> Minnesota?

Honestly in my opinion neither of them betrayed their teams...first and foremost its a business. LBJ wasn't obligated to go back to the Cavs, he did what he felt was the best thing for himself. Just imagine had he been a bust, you think people would be upset because he left? Fans and owners only love you when you're doing well and making the team money. If anything the team and the fans should be thanking LBJ for everything he did for them and his fans should continue to support him if they are true fans of his and I'm not even a fan of LBJ...

Lebron easily

Favre retired, then decided to come back, but the Packers told him that they moved on and were going with Aaron Rodgers. Favre then took his talents elsewhere

Lebron easily

Favre retired, then decided to come back, but the Packers told him that they moved on and were going with Aaron Rodgers. Favre then took his talents elsewhere

r u f'n kiding, its bron x 1000 and its not even the same situation, and favre anit from GB, how u just going to ditch your poor %@! family (cleveland)

r u f'n kiding, its bron x 1000 and its not even the same situation, and favre anit from GB, how u just going to ditch your poor %@! family (cleveland)

Brett had to be frustrating to deal with, but that doesn't mean he was wrong. Green Bay had every opportunity to make sure he stayed.

Brett had to be frustrating to deal with, but that doesn't mean he was wrong. Green Bay had every opportunity to make sure he stayed.

It was obvious Greenbay was starting over and didn't want Favre as QB anymore. Also he didn't go straight from Greenbay to Minny. He failed in NY and then went to the Vikings.

So what if they're rivals.

Not comparable with LeBron's situation at all.

It was obvious Greenbay was starting over and didn't want Favre as QB anymore. Also he didn't go straight from Greenbay to Minny. He failed in NY and then went to the Vikings.

So what if they're rivals.

Not comparable with LeBron's situation at all.

its true that the Packers showed Favre the door because they thought he was washed up, because he was in my opinion. But signing with the Vikings was a major diss, any way you put it, and I'm a Cowboys fan. Then again, if I was in his situation, I would try to stick it to Green Bay too.

its true that the Packers showed Favre the door because they thought he was washed up, because he was in my opinion. But signing with the Vikings was a major diss, any way you put it, and I'm a Cowboys fan. Then again, if I was in his situation, I would try to stick it to Green Bay too.

Originally Posted by Ryda421

this thread is pointless

Please 
laugh.gif
 It's no more pointless than some "OFFICIAL CHARLOTTE BOBCATS OFFSEASON THREAD" ##++ 
alien.gif

how did lebron betray again? people assume lebron was predestine to play for cleveland forever and somehow he owe cleveland a championship.  Not his fault that  you guys put all your hopes on one person not only to be let down.To me lebron didn't wrong as far as his decision goes, he made a choice that was best for him at the time. However i dont think lebron was that happy with his decision,  maybe it just me but he look mad awkward throughout the whole thing. 

how did lebron betray again? people assume lebron was predestine to play for cleveland forever and somehow he owe cleveland a championship.  Not his fault that  you guys put all your hopes on one person not only to be let down.To me lebron didn't wrong as far as his decision goes, he made a choice that was best for him at the time. However i dont think lebron was that happy with his decision,  maybe it just me but he look mad awkward throughout the whole thing. 

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

the cave did everything?. Even surrounded lebron with enough help to win a chip?

EVERYBODY was picking the cavs to win it all last year. and when i say everybody i mean everyone even me. after they beat the lakers twice in the regular season EVERYBODY picked them. After they got jamison EVERYONE was talking about a title.

Who would have forseen Delonte West @%#$%$$ lebron's mom and causing lebron to zone out. The cavs go as lebron does. anybody knows that. You are only as good as your leader. he was clearly bother by what happend with west and his mom. Had that not happend who knows what would have happend. All i know is you dont go from blowing out the celtics by 30 points on their own homecourt to losing to the celtics and looking like you gave little effort if something didnt happen.

could they have done more??? they did what they could with the crap they had.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

the cave did everything?. Even surrounded lebron with enough help to win a chip?

EVERYBODY was picking the cavs to win it all last year. and when i say everybody i mean everyone even me. after they beat the lakers twice in the regular season EVERYBODY picked them. After they got jamison EVERYONE was talking about a title.

Who would have forseen Delonte West @%#$%$$ lebron's mom and causing lebron to zone out. The cavs go as lebron does. anybody knows that. You are only as good as your leader. he was clearly bother by what happend with west and his mom. Had that not happend who knows what would have happend. All i know is you dont go from blowing out the celtics by 30 points on their own homecourt to losing to the celtics and looking like you gave little effort if something didnt happen.

could they have done more??? they did what they could with the crap they had.

Originally Posted by Dragon

when you promise a championship, isn't that owing it?  i would have thought since he's pretty much playing in his back yard, leaving would have never been an option. 

Originally Posted by Dragon

when you promise a championship, isn't that owing it?  i would have thought since he's pretty much playing in his back yard, leaving would have never been an option. 

Back
Top Bottom