worst athlete singed with JB?

My pick is jared jeffries, he never was good ever in his career... @ least Q got a 3point competition, and that lame fred jones got a dunk contest. Eddie joneswas nice back in the day, till kobe came and took that spot.

The entire Jordan Brand roster should be restructured and trimmed down.

Why?

They have enough running capital to sign a top-of-the-line marquee player with all the money they're bringing in. And, (based on the sales figures andmarket share) the brand is sitting somewhere in the top 3 spots.

Seeing these bottom-tier players some of you guys listed, the brand cannot expect this roster to be influential enough to move units.

Seriously, does Jared Jefferies make you want to copp a pair of Jordan's? Maybe he gets these crazy-cool PE colorways, so what?

They don't make 'em for us to buy 'em. And who the hell would rock Jared Jefferies' PE's anyway?

I'm going to go out on a limb here (and I'm sure I won't be popular for this choice), and say Carmelo Anthony.

Not necessarily because he's the worst player, he's not, but because Brand Jordan seemed to put a LOT of faith in him to be something big, perhaps thenext MJ... gave him his own Jordan signature shoe, clothing line, etc... and has Melo really done anything to prove that he is worthy of having his own Jordanline? In my opinion, NO. Even guys like Ray Allen, who is a great player, doesn't get his own line. I just think they invested a lot in Melo and it turnedout to be a waste. Again... my opinion.

Second choice... all the Knicks dudes
laugh.gif

J.Jeffries
Juwan Howard
Bobby Simmons

They all suck..and 4 all u hating on D-Miles "when he was with Jordan Brand" him and Q-Rich had 2 be the most 2 exciting players 2 EVER play for theClippers..EVERY body hit there 2 fist on there head after they scored..now tell me if I'm wrong!

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

J.Jeffries
Juwan Howard
Bobby Simmons

They all suck..and 4 all u hating on D-Miles "when he was with Jordan Brand" him and Q-Rich had 2 be the most 2 exciting players 2 EVER play for the Clippers..EVERY body hit there 2 fist on there head after they scored..now tell me if I'm wrong!

Yeah but we're talking the Clippers...LOL

Considering how much D. Miles bank to play on the sideline and even when he did play he was so inconsistent. I have to pick him #1 worst.

Juwan WAS good back in the day...back in the day he wasn't with JB ..he sucks now!..and I forgot 2 say names..

F. Jones
D.Mcnabb
A.Green
M.Pietrus
W.Sapp (he fell off,I forgot he still played)
I'm with who ever said that they should Re-stucture JB....JB is signing anyone...they even got Nelly rockin Js..tell him 2 stick 2 AF1's lol

Kwame Brown...

Oh my bad, I thought you guys were talking about who the worst player Jordan signed. NVM then, proceed...

Originally Posted by indohan

On court, I guess it's D. Miles or Jeffries.
Off court, I guess it's Melo.

Ridiculously making JB shoes like a rollerblade.
LOL End of discussion

d-miles was just alot of hype. alot of talent+potential, but just never developed.

he's still my pick for worst JB sponsored player though.

Darius Miles is not part of Team Jordan and neither is Jarred Jeffries. well not anymore anyways. Of the remaining players on JB id have to say Fred Jones andor Quienten Richardson

NBA players on Team Jordan
* Carmelo Anthony
* Richard Hamilton
* Josh Howard
* Joe Johnson
* Eddie Jones
* Fred Jones
* Ray Allen
* Chris Paul
* Quentin Richardson
* Gerald Wallace

Originally Posted by air23xxi

I wonder if JB will sign an MMA fighter.

I got an image of Kimbo rocking some rainbow fusions when I saw this
sick.gif
. I do not know which one is more overhyped and worthless.

CHRIS PAUL!!!!!,............................

Just kidding, I'd say Melo, because he has failed to perform in the playoffs and before the emergence of CP3, he was the face of the new JB

Back
Top Bottom