Worst beer you've ever had?

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

I hate the taste of Guiness
sick.gif

Originally Posted by dafreshstkid1987

Blue moon
indifferent.gif

Most of the beers people are mentioning, why would you drink them in the first place?
laugh.gif

Worst beer I've had was Sam Adams Double Ipa, one of those fan creations they distributed. So many hops it tasted like flower water.

steel reserve and camo etc arent beer, they are malt liquor. My least fav beer is Stella Artois, people love that, but i cant stomach it.

i tried this back in middle school took a lil sip spitted this *$@@ out quick %!#!@%# gross imo
Corona_Beer_33cl.jpg

tried this over the summer %!#!@%# gross i can't even believe i even drink the whole bottle my self smh....
heineken_beer.jpg

Originally Posted by NIKERAINBOWS

item-tecate6.jpg

Some people like this beer, but I had some when I was playing beerpong at some party and it was
sick.gif
I must have drank like a 12 pack to myself one night and I must say that was probably the most sober I've ever been...

Is this stuff NA?
laugh.gif

Natural ice

I've drank so many 211s, that I've grown to like it

I'll drink dark lagers, but I'm not really a fan of them

Originally Posted by Mikeisoriginal

i tried this back in middle school took a lil sip spitted this *$@@ out quick %!#!@%# gross imo
Corona_Beer_33cl.jpg

tried this over the summer %!#!@%# gross i can't even believe i even drink the whole bottle my self smh....
heineken_beer.jpg
smelly-pillows-help-sleep-better-sex.jpg

I love heinnys , and coronas.

the worst to me is red dog.

i love 40 oz though of all kinds.

sick.gif
That's the only beer I actually LIKE!

I vote Tecate.
sick.gif
But I'm not a beer person so it doesn't reallymatter. I've tried it though. Just makes me bloated. I'd rather spend my time on real akkahol.

Originally Posted by Dylishis

sick.gif
That's the only beer I actually LIKE!

I vote Tecate.
sick.gif
But I'm not a beer person so it doesn't really matter. I've tried it though. Just makes me bloated. I'd rather spend my time on real akkahol.

Out of all the beers thats what you like?
Odd.

For me, I won't drink any kind of IPA, just not into the hoppy bitterness of it.

I don't get alot of you posting corona and Blue moon. Throw an orange or lime in there and drink it on a hot day and there is nothing better. Those of youhating on Heinekin, I agree but only when it is in a bottle, on tap it is 10x better without much of the skunky-ness to it.

Wow a lot of different answers in this one, speaking from brewing experience I LOVE Pale Ale's
I cant think of anything I hated though prob ZIMA! Why even drink it if your not gonna get a buzz.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

1-mississippi-mud-002-large.jpg

It sure did get me messed up though. We had a beer expirement day, everyone had to pick some beer they had never tried.
this @!@% looks deadly. i'm definitely not trying to put anything like that in my body.

Back
Top Bottom