Worst Movie You Ever Seen

envy_verdvd.jpg

StepbrothersMP08.jpg

UGH I HATE THIS MOVIE.....it's seriously the dumbest goddamn movie I have ever seen...

Date Movie, Hostel Part II, Rush Hour 3

Being a HUGE fan of the first Rush Hour and Rush Hour 2...it was a huge disappointment to me and shouldn't even be considered part of the series

i just saw watchmen... and wow it was horrible... id say this was the worst but the spirit and open water still are at the top of my list.

Originally Posted by bns1201

StepbrothersMP08.jpg

UGH I HATE THIS MOVIE.....it's seriously the dumbest goddamn movie I have ever seen...
eek.gif
I saw this thread andthat movie immediately came to mind before I even saw your post. That movie was absolutely HORRIBLE.

Shoot 'Em Up was pretty bad. I feel bad for Oliver though.

Also, P2. The parking lot "horror" movie. It was just horrendous.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Currently watching trolls[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]damn i love netflix!howard the duck[/color]
nerd.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Also did anybody else have plates like this? noticed they were eating on this in trolls[/color]

430971808_f01767e80a.jpg

Originally Posted by melomanDNVnuggets

Originally Posted by bns1201

StepbrothersMP08.jpg

eek.gif
I saw this thread and that movie immediately came to mind before I even saw your post. That movie was absolutely HORRIBLE.
youre trippen... movie was so stupid it was funny

jawbreaker
the in crowd
copycat
so i married an axe murderer
dracula 2000
set it off

--------------------------------------------

FOR SALE FORUMS, SHOES TO SELL
SIZE10
SIZE10.5

Originally Posted by neverDS

i just saw watchmen... and wow it was horrible... id say this was the worst but the spirit and open water still are at the top of my list.

Seriously that movie was painful to watch. I kept on looking at my watch and was like "when is this crap going to end"

Man what the hell. Some of you arent even thinking. You just posting up the last movie you were disappointed with. Aint even thinking bout the worst movie youEVER seen. Watchmen? 28 Days Later? Step Brothers? That was just this page, too!

You all must watch nothing but Academy Award and Sundance Film Festival winners.

That movie with Steven Segal and Ja Rule was on FX the other night. That was pretty hard to watch.

Spoiler [+]
Whos gonna hit me with a 'you mad' pic
grin.gif

Death Tunnel

Not about death, not about tunnels, until the last 5 seconds. Topless scene, check. Worse than softcore non nude scene acting, check.
Rest of the movie on FF(glad it was on DVD and not in theater) to get the hell out of there with its flashback within a flashback, about a flashback. Mutha-FInfuriating.

Looking it up now, 27 % imdb. Not even given enough reviews on Rotten Tomatoes.

73525cfec5b3196e6c1479f125f3c966115958c.pjpg
b8635a22e03dbc7196e467a24bcfe4ab3f1ba02.pjpg
e4625a4e2bb919fb6cd4e201de59c7378306dca.pjpg

Village is by far the worst movie ever. M Night Shyamalan i want my effin money back
f0e250de80bac99761c42a774a3832402a2bf8d.pjpg

Juwanna man comes in a close 3rd next to zombie strippers
and the cookout was just plain terrible

sunshine is the single worst film of all time, with joint second being between s.o.a.p and the spirit

Back
Top Bottom