roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Great thread.

Kwame
30t6p3b.gif
As much as I hated having him on my two favorite teams, I really did feel terribly for him when he was getting booed at Staples. He was coming back from an injury and was even more out of sync than normal, and you could tell he was determined to get things going and score. And things just kept getting worse and worse. Thought it was pretty low class of the Lakers fans to boo their own player every time he touched the ball. Dude had a very tough upbringing and was mentally weak, but he wasn't a bad guy and didn't deserve that.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Great thread.

Kwame
30t6p3b.gif
As much as I hated having him on my two favorite teams, I really did feel terribly for him when he was getting booed at Staples. He was coming back from an injury and was even more out of sync than normal, and you could tell he was determined to get things going and score. And things just kept getting worse and worse. Thought it was pretty low class of the Lakers fans to boo their own player every time he touched the ball. Dude had a very tough upbringing and was mentally weak, but he wasn't a bad guy and didn't deserve that.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

roll.gif
roll.gif
Great thread.

Kwame
30t6p3b.gif
I was at this game sitting right behind the Lakers bench, I swear Kwame was gonna cry aster the crowd really started booing. Son looked like he was fighting back tears.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Great thread.

Kwame
30t6p3b.gif
I was at this game sitting right behind the Lakers bench, I swear Kwame was gonna cry aster the crowd really started booing. Son looked like he was fighting back tears.

Kwame had so much potential honestly...it's a shame he was so weak mentally. If he had more heart he could of honestly been a very solid big man with at least a very solid 16-18 points and 9 rebound kinda numbers throughout his career. Yeah i said it, he had the talent. He just needed to go to college and grow up as a man.

Kwame had so much potential honestly...it's a shame he was so weak mentally. If he had more heart he could of honestly been a very solid big man with at least a very solid 16-18 points and 9 rebound kinda numbers throughout his career. Yeah i said it, he had the talent. He just needed to go to college and grow up as a man.

Not only is it shocking that someone would make these... But the number of views for these vids are just as shocking
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not only is it shocking that someone would make these... But the number of views for these vids are just as shocking
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Great thread.

Kwame
30t6p3b.gif

Its understood if its done on the road... But its another story when its done at home. One thing I never did was boo any players on my team.
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Great thread.

Kwame
30t6p3b.gif

Its understood if its done on the road... But its another story when its done at home. One thing I never did was boo any players on my team.
ohwell.gif

Tyrone Hill highlights.....the first minute or two is of him grabbing loose ball rebounds

5,234 views? 
eek.gif
 he must show it to everyone he knows

Tyrone Hill highlights.....the first minute or two is of him grabbing loose ball rebounds

5,234 views? 
eek.gif
 he must show it to everyone he knows

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

Seriously, who has that much free time on their hands to make a Jaren Jackson highlight reel?
roll.gif
Must have been a Laker Hater. Back in '99 dude put in work to help sweep L.A. I still remember laughing when they started calling him "The Eliminator."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

Seriously, who has that much free time on their hands to make a Jaren Jackson highlight reel?
roll.gif
Must have been a Laker Hater. Back in '99 dude put in work to help sweep L.A. I still remember laughing when they started calling him "The Eliminator."
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
my dude jaren jackson
son beasted against the lakers that one year,
all those highlights prob from the same game
laugh.gif

still remember when cash money brought him out on stage back in 2000 or so, he from no too, dude was diddy boppin all over the stage

pimp.gif
my dude jaren jackson
son beasted against the lakers that one year,
all those highlights prob from the same game
laugh.gif

still remember when cash money brought him out on stage back in 2000 or so, he from no too, dude was diddy boppin all over the stage

Back
Top Bottom