Worst sleep paralysis episode of my life last night

I saw a YouTube vid explaining it. But what if its really what we "think" we see? (Demons, dark images )

But scientific explanations are always contradictory to spiritual theories.

So what if?

I saw a YouTube vid explaining it. But what if its really what we "think" we see? (Demons, dark images )

But scientific explanations are always contradictory to spiritual theories.

So what if?
I wouldn't be surprised if it's legitimately aliens.

I mean think about it, we've never seen one before, so we don't know how they would appear in light, their abilities, what they sound like, etc.

We just have the earthly idea of things, but for all we know, aliens could be shaped nothing like humans

Don't you ever wish the demons or whatever b.s. that was on top of you would do something useful like give you a handy.

Try to spin the situation...if you feel like a demon is holding you down just pretend it's a girls with a fatty that used to like you but she died so she's trying to get her ghost freak on with you. Just bust a nut in that ghost demon....never come back.

Im watching a video now on OBE the first step is Sleep Paralysis Second is the white noise sound which are vibrations then third is coming out of your body into which is the Astral Projection Stage...you will be able to look down and see your physical body laying there 
eek.gif
whoa. Is there a way of actually trying to get to that third step intentionally?? I might try it on purpose
laugh.gif

im reading some of these responses like :smh: :x :wow: i dont wanna know if they really are aliens :lol: some fourth kind ****

I can't wrap my head around the fact that you wake up In a paralytic state. Makes me kind of wanna experience this once. Just to see how it feels.

The worst thing to happen to me while sleeping was wake up in the middle of the night with the bubble guts.

had one the other day

but instead of the regular dark demon stuff, i was dreaming about being in a car and eventually crashing into a wall at 100km/h

i knew it was a dream, woke up in the paralyzed state and heard the crash, body being pushed down, my body heating up and all i heard was fire crackling and my eyes and everything around me was fizzing because of the "fire"

was pretty cool

only happens to me when i'm on drugs. first time it happened to me was when i was in a induced coma from propifol. (sp) the drug that killed mj. anyways i'm in the hospital. i was tripping hard as hell. i was in a coma obviously but i vividly remember thinking i was in north korea getting treated for my car accident with something called laser therapy. i'd open my mouth and laser beams would shoot out. which i found out later i think was my respirator tube. my grandma was with me and the girl i loved at the time. i find out later that my grandma was next to my bed the whole time and the girl was on the phone with my mom everyday. she's from miami and i was in minneapolis so she talked to my fam alot to see how i was.

anyway i come out of the coma, i immediately call the girl and tell her what i dreamed about. besides her being in tears from me being coherent again and not dead she's tweaking. didn't happen again for a few months until i went home from the hospital.

i'm at home and popping mad percs and ambien because i have a broken neck and it's impossible for me to sleep. i had this problem every night. the worst one was when i thought i was back in the hospital and there were mad nurses in my room telling me to shut up and take this injection. it went on forever and i was arguing with them. then i woke up in my room and home and no one was there. i blame it on pills. i loaded up on percs and ambien before i went to bed. after my neck healed and i was off them ***** i never had anymore problems.

to all who have experienced it

are any of you avid weed smokers :nerd:

Bending dreams?...not sure what that is but before when my dreams were more vivid I could understand I was in a dream and basically wake up when I wanted..:rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom