Would a Niketalk Record Label work? Vol this Could Be GENIUS

BlackMagnus = One of those handful of people on here who I know knows somethin' about this industry.

laugh.gif

The SXSW showcase train is already in motion.

Let ya boy get some production credits
pimp.gif

soundclick.com/mastamindmusik *shameless plug*

Let ya boy get some production credits
pimp.gif

soundclick.com/mastamindmusik *shameless plug*

I'll support any #NT artists actively pursuing their goals any way I can.
September 10th, #TheCampaign..first single Friday, Aug, 27th.
That's all I can say.

I'll support any #NT artists actively pursuing their goals any way I can.
September 10th, #TheCampaign..first single Friday, Aug, 27th.
That's all I can say.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

laugh.gif

This would be a good look. My site (HHU) is kicking around idea's for a SXSW showcase with two other MAJOR sites, so anything to support the NT movement, artist wise or promo wise.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

laugh.gif

This would be a good look. My site (HHU) is kicking around idea's for a SXSW showcase with two other MAJOR sites, so anything to support the NT movement, artist wise or promo wise.

i would be down for being an investor, i know nothing about running a music label though...

as long as everything stated in the contract i would sign sounds good to me ie % i get, where the money is being spent etc... i would be down..

i am watching this thread. If anyone wants to contact me, do it at: [email protected]

i have a decent amount of money i could throw at this and get it off the ground, but i also think that Rappers in general arent the way to go.....

-J23C

i would be down for being an investor, i know nothing about running a music label though...

as long as everything stated in the contract i would sign sounds good to me ie % i get, where the money is being spent etc... i would be down..

i am watching this thread. If anyone wants to contact me, do it at: [email protected]

i have a decent amount of money i could throw at this and get it off the ground, but i also think that Rappers in general arent the way to go.....

-J23C

Back
Top Bottom