Would Anyone Here START A Relationship With A Physically Handicapped Person?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by thacapt

If she was hot enough.

Why not?
Because you would have to take care of her. Funny you say if she was hot enough as if that is enough reason. I can't tell if you are serious.
Yeah.

If her personality was good enough and she had good looks.

It's worth a shot in my opinion.

Originally Posted by thacapt

If she was hot enough.

Why not?
Because you would have to take care of her. Funny you say if she was hot enough as if that is enough reason. I can't tell if you are serious.
Yeah.

If her personality was good enough and she had good looks.

It's worth a shot in my opinion.

So you are willing to take care of that person. But how would you even allow yourself to get that close to find out if her personality is acceptable? Meaning you would go at a woman in a wheelchair. Meaning trying to talk to her?

So you are willing to take care of that person. But how would you even allow yourself to get that close to find out if her personality is acceptable? Meaning you would go at a woman in a wheelchair. Meaning trying to talk to her?

Yeah.

Treat her like she wasn't in a wheelchair?

Funny thing is back in high school there WAS this chick in a wheelchair I wanted to get at. But she ironically had a BF.
laugh.gif

Yeah.

Treat her like she wasn't in a wheelchair?

Funny thing is back in high school there WAS this chick in a wheelchair I wanted to get at. But she ironically had a BF.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by cartune

I think a better question would be would you continue one. I think about that sometimes would I have the balls to take care of my girl if she got seriously hurt.

MostHated, the deaf girl, did you go at her?
no, i made a thread about her a few months back... asking what other NTers would do in the situation.. ill try to find it

http://niketalk.com/topic/265219
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif

easily an exception

Originally Posted by cartune

I think a better question would be would you continue one. I think about that sometimes would I have the balls to take care of my girl if she got seriously hurt.

MostHated, the deaf girl, did you go at her?
no, i made a thread about her a few months back... asking what other NTers would do in the situation.. ill try to find it

http://niketalk.com/topic/265219
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif

easily an exception

Back
Top Bottom