Would Anyone Here START A Relationship With A Physically Handicapped Person?

Originally Posted by thacapt

If she was hot enough.

Why not?
Because you would have to take care of her. Funny you say if she was hot enough as if that is enough reason. I can't tell if you are serious.

Originally Posted by thacapt

If she was hot enough.

Why not?
Because you would have to take care of her. Funny you say if she was hot enough as if that is enough reason. I can't tell if you are serious.

Imagine the head as she rolls back and forth in her wheelchair...Straight teasing.
pimp.gif

i cant imagine starting anything w/someone i'd have to care of...

and it depends on how much taking care of...in/out the chair i can do but feeding and all that i doubt it...

i cant imagine starting anything w/someone i'd have to care of...

and it depends on how much taking care of...in/out the chair i can do but feeding and all that i doubt it...

No. I don't feel bad about it either. Sorry. How many physically handicapped 20-somethings do you even know?

I refuse to 'take care' of anyone other than my self.

I won't even be wiping baby butt when I have a kid

I refuse to 'take care' of anyone other than my self.

I won't even be wiping baby butt when I have a kid

No. I don't feel bad about it either. Sorry. How many physically handicapped 20-somethings do you even know?

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Why should/would anyone feel sorry for it though?

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Why should/would anyone feel sorry for it though?

Back
Top Bottom