Would ever seriously date a girl who is not a virgin? Vol. Pure?

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Your narcissism is preventing you from seeing the other side here.

yo...shut the *%!! up
grin.gif

always talking about the next mans 'narcissism' ...ol Sigmond Freud $*@ *#@#%.
30t6p3b.gif

a lot of these women are good for nothing !+*%*@....theres nothing wrong with being old fashioned and wanting a girl who values her chastity...and those girls ARE out there...

y'all keep chasin these nasty +$#%@!! while I chase success...some of us have high standards 
pimp.gif
AMEN 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by hotshots24

yo...shut the *%!! up
grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif

a lot of these women are good for nothing !+*%*@....theres nothing wrong with being old fashioned and wanting a girl who values her chastity...and those girls ARE out there...

y'all keep chasin these nasty +$#%@!! while I chase success...some of us have high standards 
pimp.gif
AMEN 
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
comedy

I was another NTer who thought the Title said Would You ever date a girl who is a vrigin?

The answer to that is still probably no. I busted my ex's cherry (mods please edit if this is inappropriate) and honestly its an over rated experience.

girls are even bigger sex fiends than the average joe, so for you to find a chick that's a virgin is slim.

Originally Posted by 510hayward

eating out virgin !!%$# >>>>eating out roast beef !!%$#

so any girl that isn't a virgin automatically has roast beef curtains? 
laugh.gif

i sweat NT is full of kids now talking about sex when they know they aint bout that life.

sounding all uneducated on the P. 
tired.gif

yo...shut the *%!! up
grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

hYlj0.jpg

Yeah, someone is taking that L

Assuming that all these women out here ain't doing nothing is what breaks you young pups hearts. 

Fools. 

Now these kids talking bout they only eat Virgin box?

Would love to hear more of these virgin guys logic
laugh.gif

99% of the time, it would be illegal for me to smash a virgin. The other 1% are virgins for a reason and maybe 1% of that 1%'s reason is because they "respect their chastity".

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

when i was younger it felt like a perk that i didn't have to worry about the anxiety of prior relationships
or trists.

it soon became a burden, being with someone in their mid 20's who's only slept with on person
was a headache. constant insecurity about sexuality, identity, and adequacy to other women.
klingy, overbearing, demanding...being her WHOLE world is your only option.

i thought it was maybe just her, until i started a second relationship while still in the first with yet another
virgin. same outcome only i saw the warning signs early.

vince said it best, "never the first or the last"....

i'd honestly be happy married to jazmine cashmere, if we had things in common...seriously
My man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by 510hayward

eating out virgin !!%$# >>>>eating out roast beef !!%$#

so any girl that isn't a virgin automatically has roast beef curtains? 
laugh.gif

i sweat NT is full of kids now talking about sex when they know they aint bout that life.

sounding all uneducated on the P. 
tired.gif

QFT son doesn't realize how stupid he sounds.
roll.gif
Yeah as soon as you penetrate for the first time her whole vaginal structure changes and the lips hang  loose.

That said I wanna taste an innie.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by bdubnyckid

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

A better question would be if someone would seriously date a virgin.

I aint about that bloody lifestyle.

That's what I'm saying
3ac25d6ea3e3c0575227678a804efddd00f8526.jpeg
Not even worth it. Plus she gets OD clingy

Here's the only thing I see when I come on NT or any other board i'm on and question like this arises:

Posing of an immature question
response with immature answers by posters that don't know squat diddly about anything but feel the need to be pseudo intellectuals and have people agree with them
and the result of jaded posters with jaded answers using popular opinion on a subject to jade another person.

OP if you want a virgin, go get you one. There are chances you strike it rich, don't strike at all or you find out later on that the ball you hit wasn't really there.

GL.

is this worded wrong... "
EDIT *** would you ever date a girl who is a virgin?"

Back
Top Bottom