Would God Forgive Me?

I'm confused, did the couple in question force-feed you mom cocaine?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

laugh.gif

I hope OPs story isn't true, but if it is, you find it funny that his mom almost OD'd?

this is a serious issue, but in all honesty you are in denial OP.

your mom is an addict. SHE has the problem. even if you "off" said drug dealers, she'll still find a way to get her fix somehow. you need to get help for your mom ASAP.

this is a serious issue, but in all honesty you are in denial OP.

your mom is an addict. SHE has the problem. even if you "off" said drug dealers, she'll still find a way to get her fix somehow. you need to get help for your mom ASAP.

laugh.gif

I hope OPs story isn't true, but if it is, you find it funny that his mom almost OD'd?

i live in dallas. i know where they live at aleady. i can put them away and nobody will know where they went but im just at that spot in the middle where im confused

i live in dallas. i know where they live at aleady. i can put them away and nobody will know where they went but im just at that spot in the middle where im confused

Originally Posted by General Johnson

laugh.gif

I'm laughing at OP not his mom. Even if I were, what's it to you? You already know I'm an immoral Godless human-being without a conscience.

OP if your mom did cocaine by her own free will, it is her fault. Glad she's ok. And this thread is super reckless on so many levels.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

laugh.gif

I'm laughing at OP not his mom. Even if I were, what's it to you? You already know I'm an immoral Godless human-being without a conscience.

OP if your mom did cocaine by her own free will, it is her fault. Glad she's ok. And this thread is super reckless on so many levels.

Ok, you live in Dallas...

Go ahead and post your address and info so we can assist you with snitching on yourself.

Ok, you live in Dallas...

Go ahead and post your address and info so we can assist you with snitching on yourself.

I still say do it. Do it to prove both a) the power of Niketalk and b) how easily persuaded you are. You killing someone after asking advice on NT > NBA Summer League shout outs.

I still say do it. Do it to prove both a) the power of Niketalk and b) how easily persuaded you are. You killing someone after asking advice on NT > NBA Summer League shout outs.

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

so here you are, discussing a conspiracy to commit double murder on the world wide web

no one may know where they went, but they'll sure know who did it

just call an anonymous tip in, embellish it, and their door should get kicked down in no time

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

so here you are, discussing a conspiracy to commit double murder on the world wide web

no one may know where they went, but they'll sure know who did it

just call an anonymous tip in, embellish it, and their door should get kicked down in no time

Of course god would forgive you. All you gotta do is pray for forgiveness then you get a clean slate again. Works every time.
pimp.gif

Of course god would forgive you. All you gotta do is pray for forgiveness then you get a clean slate again. Works every time.
pimp.gif

If it was me and i knew they were drug dealers i would definitely for my moms sake call the police on them and give them what they deserve to protect my moms.

If it was me and i knew they were drug dealers i would definitely for my moms sake call the police on them and give them what they deserve to protect my moms.

For your sake, I hope you're kidding.
Wanting to commit a murder for your mother's own bad decision making
She's not some pre-teen trying weed for the first time.

laugh.gif
Thinking you'd get away, and posting it on a website

As soon as they throw up some reward money I'd be tweeting this to po po

For your sake, I hope you're kidding.
Wanting to commit a murder for your mother's own bad decision making
She's not some pre-teen trying weed for the first time.

laugh.gif
Thinking you'd get away, and posting it on a website

As soon as they throw up some reward money I'd be tweeting this to po po

your first priority right now is trying to help your mom recover and try to get her away from that stuff then think about doing whatever you want to do . These dealers sound sloppy andif they got your mom they prolly done it to someone else only a matter of time homie but if you want to deal now you must ask yourself , do you live that life?

Back
Top Bottom