Would Michael Jordan average 20+ in the NBDL RIGHT NOW?

Random topic me and my friends were talking about. Actually it was just me thinking about but it sounds cooler if I make it seem like a barbershop convo.Thoughts?

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Random topic me and my friends were talking about. Actually it was just me thinking about but it sounds cooler if I make it seem like a barbershop convo. Thoughts?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not laughing at the thread topic but the way you asked it. Why was that neccessary?

I'm sure he can if he just stays on the offensive end and posts up all day
laugh.gif

dudes fadeaway is still money. if he has a smaller guard on him he can score 20. avereage 20? hell no. he's old and out of shape.

im sure he can still shoot... put him in a slow pace offense to minimize the effect of his conditioning and he just post up and shoot over people

he may put up 20 a few times which even that is a reach....but theres no way that right now at his age would he be able to average 20 throughout an entireseason no matter how slow paced the offense was

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

the dude said NBDL, not the NBA..

yeah i think he can.
yes i understand that but they are still professional athletes
most players at the NBDL are raw and not even lottery pics. Even though Jordan is older, he still has the skill set and strength to just overpoweror hit the fade away jay on them. In short, he'd make it rain
pimp.gif

yeah i think he can.
most players at the NBDL are raw and not even lottery pics. Even though Jordan is older, he still has the skill set and strength to just overpower or hit the fade away jay on them. In short, he'd make it rain
pimp.gif
Thats true most of the people in the NBDL are Raw...but Jordan would be overpowering no one, these are kids who are working out everyday trying toget to the NBA, while Jordan is way past his prime partying with 20 year old girls at various clubs. He would not be able to score at will on these kids likemost of you are trying to insinuate and i doubt he would be able to last an entire season let alone average 20

yeah i think he can.
most players at the NBDL are raw and not even lottery pics. Even though Jordan is older, he still has the skill set and strength to just overpower or hit the fade away jay on them. In short, he'd make it rain
pimp.gif
Thats true most of the people in the NBDL are Raw...but Jordan would be overpowering no one, these are kids who are working out everyday trying to get to the NBA, while Jordan is way past his prime partying with 20 year old girls at various clubs. He would not be able to score at will on these kids like most of you are trying to insinuate and i doubt he would be able to last an entire season let alone average 20

Yeah you are right. I meant if he actually worked out and at his age he could score 15 ppg. But right now right now he would embrass himself, he'd be luckyto get 10 points.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom