Would Michael Jordan average 20+ in the NBDL RIGHT NOW?

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Originally Posted by Mugsy Bogues

R u kiddin me??? MJ wud drop 30 on dem fools every night. Most dem dudes in da L is buns! He da greatest you see how the jams sold!

please go back to JB Forum

Joke or not, logic was horrible
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rukawa0320

he would, he can still hit those mid range Js
+ he's still pretty intelligent, the only thing that would hold him back is his endurance and quickness.

dudes an old raisin. even if they are nbdl players, theyre still faster, more in shape, and most of all YOUNGER.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

R u kiddin me??? MJ wud drop 30 on dem fools every night. Most dem dudes in da L is buns! He da greatest you see how the jams sold!

please go back to JB Forum

Perfect response
laugh.gif

I'd say he can average 18, just a little shy of 20. Did you guys not see the clips of him at the Bobcats practice a year ago?

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Random topic me and my friends were talking about. Actually it was just me thinking about but it sounds cooler if I make it seem like a barbershop convo. Thoughts?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not laughing at the thread topic but the way you asked it. Why was that neccessary?

laugh.gif

To answer the question no he couldn't get 20.
Originally Posted by Dwadefan

If Mike Played In Jeans, Easily 60 PPG. His Jean Game is
pimp.gif

michael+jordan+jeans.jpg

You both need to peep the Dressing Better thread in general
wink.gif

Lol.

laugh.gif
Dudes really think Mike is an Olympian God.

Did you forget the way he shamefully bowed out of the game (7 years ago!)?

michael_jordan_wizards.jpg
11qsdpt.jpg

He's almost 50.

I don't think he could even make it through half of an NBDL season at full intensity. Much less play a full season and average over 20.

Them hungry young boys would eat his food nightly and his body would break down just like every other human being his age.

30for30%20AliHolmes%20dotcom_Quantel%20HD.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Playing H-O-R-S-E and hitting a few fadeaways at a Bobcats practice don't involve running up and down the court for 30-40 minutes a night.

You guys are delusional.

Jordan can't elevate like he used to but his jumper is still $. So why couldn't he get 20 ppg off of screens and post up jumpers? It's only 10shots a game..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

no he could not and people are fooling themselves if they think he could

QFT

I love MJ as much as the next guy, but his legend has grown to mythical proportions.

Dudes would have him on ice skates all night.

Hed probly be too tired to shoot 20 times, let alone score 20 pts.

Didnt yall notice how he was breakin down, during his wizards stint.?

Its Mind-Blowing to me that people honestly think in there hearts that he could actually do this.......

I actually grew up watching this man play and know that if he attempted this, he would get embarrassed on a nightly basis

Originally Posted by JD617

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Playing H-O-R-S-E and hitting a few fadeaways at a Bobcats practice don't involve running up and down the court for 30-40 minutes a night.

You guys are delusional.
Why not? At least, he still have that touch plus professional experience w/c lasted for almost 2 decades. Unless, all the players will just beball hogging every now & then w/ out any team play, then he might just end up scoring a max. of 8 -12 pts. a game, if that's the case.

Originally Posted by Vsano

Originally Posted by JD617

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You guys are delusional.
Why not? At least, he still have that touch plus professional experience w/c lasted for almost 2 decades. Unless, all the players will just be ball hogging every now & then w/ out any team play, then he might just end up scoring a max. of 8 -12 pts. a game, if that's the case.

I don't think it's even possible to miss the point any more than you just did.

Back
Top Bottom