Would Nike give me a voucher for this problem with my XX3's?

I've been playing basketball in my XX3's for the past couple of weeks and yesterday I noticed that the sole is starting to peel off. It peeled backfurther today. Heres a picture that doesn't really do any justice to how far back it has peeled. When I'm playing it bunches up.

You said yourself, you played in them for a couple of weeks. After weeks of playing, the shoe will get damaged...

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

You said yourself, you played in them for a couple of weeks. After weeks of playing, the shoe will get damaged...

True, but there should be a standard for quality. If I'm buying a $185 shoe, I expect that the sole will hold up for a reasonable amount of time. Thesole barely has any wear.

That sucks, you should try contacting nike, there has to be some sort of guarantee especially for a $185 shoe. Btw are those the stealths?

I hope your joking? I play college ball and I play in shoes for months and don't see that type of damage.....

Also, yes send those shoes back to nike asap. Get your 185 voucher and cop something that last longer than couple weeks.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

That sucks, you should try contacting nike, there has to be some sort of guarantee especially for a $185 shoe. Btw are those the stealths?

All-Stars

I still play twice a week in 3hr sessions in the OG nike kobe 1 cw(allstar) and the only problem I have is just cosmetic. $185 shoes shouldn't befalling apart in after a couple weeks.

you should get a voucher. i remember that sort of thing happening on the retro fourteens and dudes got vouchers. good luck.

that is horrible i dont ball in any of my js
but that is just horrible
sorry that happend, hope u contact nike and get that voucher

should've got them kobes.......
smokin.gif

i hate to say it but thats what happens when Jordan Brand decide to use "Cosidered Designs" thinking the shoe would stay together under hard wear.They should have "Considered" using glue because its seem to be the best way to hold a shoe together. This is suppose to the first nike basketballshoe using the "Considered Design" and with all the problems arousing maybe the last.

when I saw that video by Tink he said there are suppose to be the best basketball shoe ever

did u play on an out door court?

you definitely deserve a voucher. it's attributable to either design flaw or workmanship. attach a short letter with a clear explanation. i got a voucher acouple years back when my 2k5s heel detached in a similar fashion. except i only paid 90 and got a 135 voucher, in your case you most likely paid the full 185or more.

That's why I do not play bball in a pair of 185 dollar shoes so buy some Team J's and play in them. It's better for your pocket and your mind.

I hope your joking? I play college ball and I play in shoes for months and don't see that type of damage.....
Im sure there is a difference between playing with shoes on the hardwood & outside...(depends on were the O.P. has played)

But it doesn't matter imo, if you've played for weeks in a shoe, its bound to have some damages after awhile. Its a pair of shoes, it normal. Should ithappen that quick after a couple weeks with $185 shoes? No, so i can see the concern. But again, they're shoes that take some wear & tear, they'rebound to get damaged in some way after a couple of weeks of playing.

If you can get a voucher, go for it. But im just saying why there is a chance you might not be able to...

Back
Top Bottom