Would we be talking about the Pats right now if?.....

maybe its my perspective, but i don't understand how a correct call (bad rule) can make you hate an entire organization. I can see hating the refs, orsomething but an entire team? But i am a pats fan so that's probably why.

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

maybe its my perspective, but i don't understand how a correct call (bad rule) can make you hate an entire organization. I can see hating the refs, or something but an entire team? But i am a pats fan so that's probably why.

The hate spawns from jealousy. The Raiders haven't been a real force since 82. Yes we have seen some Raider teams show promise now and then, just to flare out. That Raiders team that went to the Super Bowl some years ago was actually impressive, it's just sad that they couldn't keep togetherthechemistry that got them there.

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

Originally Posted by Berkeley Boy

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

The call against the raiders went the OTHER way? We do know they would have 1 less championship.
This game will forever fuel my hatred for the Pats
ohwell.gif
EXACTLY. The tuck rule will forever live in infamy in Northern California, especially Oakland. I honestly do not believe the Patriots would be as dominant of an organization as they are now if that call went the other way.

raiderssblossbz0.jpg
This pic had me laughin
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom