Would you be okay with your teenage daughter going out wearing this?

My heart goes out to all the fathers here that will have to deal with this someday.

I have two friends from high school that both have all girls. One has three and the other has four. I seriously don't envy what they'll go through.

Have two daughters, not looking towards the future one bit >D

Although i did learn that the more you use no, the more they want to rebel. But then again...

thats true but with females when u tell them something u have to tell them why u said it so if you tell them no u have to tell them why u say no. That kills the rebellion because theres no reason.

Pops said i cant have ice cream because i didnt eat my dinner,if i ate my dinner i could have ice cream,next time eat dinner i get ice cream.

thats true but with females when u tell them something u have to tell them why u said it so if you tell them no u have to tell them why u say no. That kills the rebellion because theres no reason.

No offense, but that has to be one of the most ******ed things I've ever heard. :lol:

Yoga pants need to stay in the yoga bag til she turn 18. Go throw on some jeans. Crop top wouldn't be a big deal to me however if she takes after her mom and my mom, she might be too busty for tops like that.

TBH i don't see what she's wearing as crazy. Looks like she's dressed to go exercise or she's just on some athlesiure ****. That being said, I would def tell her to put on a hoodie or something just so she doesn't have the skin out all crazy around these wolves. But i wouldn't be on some "OH HEEELLL NAAHHHH" **** because like @23kidd is saying, I don't want to just be on some "you do what i say cause i'm in charge" **** about things i don't feel super strongly about, because that could just be giving her nonsense/unimportant things that she might not realize is unimportant to protest and get all "you don't understand me" about.

But also i don't have kids. Im probably gonna feel completely differently about it once i do.

Do you have a teenage daughter(s) and that approach has successfully worked for you?

no,no kids here. i have a sister though and my pops raised us totally different. Asked my pops about it when i got older. He told me with women they always look for reason so when telling them something or doing something with them there has to be reason why,thats not saying they wont rebel or there wont be women that fall through the cracks. Growing up i always thought my dad "babied" my sister because of how everything seemed so casual and stuff was explained in detail to her where when it came to me it was like "DEAL WITH IT". For example, idk how old u peeps are but coming up there was this place called blockbuster video where u could rent movies and games. I use to want to go every weekend to rent games. I would ask my pops every friday can we go to blockbuster......"NOPE"....why not?....."CUZ WE NOT"....ok. Let my sister ask......"NO,because your grades arent where i would like them to be, u didnt clean your room, i asked you to do the dishes etc.

Every since that i just applied that to my life when dealing with women. Can i meet your family? NO.....Why cant i meet your family? because you are my side chick(sometimes a lie). no arguments, no rebellion.

"coming up there was this place called blockbuster video"
Idk why this was so funny to me :lol:

It would be a problem if your daughter had a mass effect.

If she was skinny as a twig or was fat you woudnt care with that outfit you posted real talk.

thats gonna be a no from me dawg.

she's probably gonna do it tho, tell me she's going to the gym, but really she's getting hit off with gigantic yardstick meats. :frown:::

I'm sure she will get hit off with the small yardstick meats like her mom.

Yep. I'm okay with it. She's my daughter not my property.

Looks like typical gym attire anyways. Some of y'all need to get a life.

7VN5Ep5.gif

Her beating people's meat is more of a concern than her beat shoes.

You do realize this is an inevitability. Sure I'd prefer it happens when she's of adult age but you're never going to be at peace with it. Some arbitrary imaginary line between 17 and 18 isn't going to change what she means to you.

As a father with a daughter, it's just something you have to accept. Want her to choose good men? Then be a good man. Show her what a good man is.

So, the ones that are cool with it, would it make any difference if your daughter was bad and you know it?

So, the ones that are cool with it, would it make any difference if your daughter was bad and you know it?

Expound. What do you mean by bad? As in promiscuous?

O wait she had sex? Omg...astaghfirullah.

Let's stone her to death!!!

Again, it's an inevitability. Only thing you can do is just raise her to the best of your abilities and hope she makes the right decisions. These young women are flesh and blood, they have desires, they have emotions, sometimes those emotions do get the best of them and they do things they're not necessarily ready for.

It's your crib though bro. You don't have to tolerate it. If she decides to go have adult interactions then you're well within your right to have her leave.

Back
Top Bottom