Would you be upset

I've seen those pics before, That's not her.

If it is, damn no wonder homie is smashing some other chick.

I've seen those pics before, That's not her.

If it is, damn no wonder homie is smashing some other chick.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

the op is Sshanique with a new username
Yea right, Sshanique aint got the brain to actually acquire a boyfriend
laugh.gif

But OP, u def grimey. U eventually gon start cheatin on ur bf cause he a pushover. U gon get smutted out by a few dudes and then u still gon have ur bf there to lick ur wounds. Yall both sad
smh.gif

If u gon hang out w/ dude, why does it have to be at night ALL THE TIME? And if he's a functioning alcoholic, then u just shot down ur excuse about u not wantin him to drive home and possibly kill himself. He drives to work drunk all the time right?

Originally Posted by moneymike88

the op is Sshanique with a new username
Yea right, Sshanique aint got the brain to actually acquire a boyfriend
laugh.gif

But OP, u def grimey. U eventually gon start cheatin on ur bf cause he a pushover. U gon get smutted out by a few dudes and then u still gon have ur bf there to lick ur wounds. Yall both sad
smh.gif

If u gon hang out w/ dude, why does it have to be at night ALL THE TIME? And if he's a functioning alcoholic, then u just shot down ur excuse about u not wantin him to drive home and possibly kill himself. He drives to work drunk all the time right?

u 26 and stil do some weird @#%* like this? ur boy is a sucka and ur grimey. how can ur boy trust u when u Fd around wit dude before???

u 26 and stil do some weird @#%* like this? ur boy is a sucka and ur grimey. how can ur boy trust u when u Fd around wit dude before???

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

is it just me or are you guys overreacting? lol

It's just u
laugh.gif
But nah seriously, I think most of these dudes been hurt before.  But seriously seriously, I think it's the fact that OP really thinks there's nothin wrong w/ this when she's a 26y/o old woman (and I use that term loosely b/c she actin like a young girl) w/ a bf and she's actin like everythings fine and gravy when she knows that if it was the other way around should be type pissed

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

is it just me or are you guys overreacting? lol

It's just u
laugh.gif
But nah seriously, I think most of these dudes been hurt before.  But seriously seriously, I think it's the fact that OP really thinks there's nothin wrong w/ this when she's a 26y/o old woman (and I use that term loosely b/c she actin like a young girl) w/ a bf and she's actin like everythings fine and gravy when she knows that if it was the other way around should be type pissed

I feel like this is a case of perception being reality. You're not doing anything wrong, but I think most people (even yourself) would agree that what you're doing could be perceived by someone else as being sketchy. And that perception is that person's reality because that's what they have to go off of so it's their truth.

Anyways, you just have to ask yourself if hanging out with an alcoholic once every 5 months is worth the arguments between you and your S/O. It's really not that hard. Pause.

I feel like this is a case of perception being reality. You're not doing anything wrong, but I think most people (even yourself) would agree that what you're doing could be perceived by someone else as being sketchy. And that perception is that person's reality because that's what they have to go off of so it's their truth.

Anyways, you just have to ask yourself if hanging out with an alcoholic once every 5 months is worth the arguments between you and your S/O. It's really not that hard. Pause.

Back
Top Bottom