Would you date a 6'5 girl? PICS!!! Vol. NBA babies

Tallest I dated was a Puerto Rican 6'1 in hs. I'm 5'10 who slangs like he 8'2. That blasian is a ****** goddess.

No women who is attractive and chill is tal enough. You may look silly in public but that don't mean ****.

Always wondered do females this tall even consider dating guys that are average height, especially nowadays when you have chicks who are 5'2" saying they cant date a guy shorter than 6ft lol.
Women don't know what they want

"I want a guy over 6ft" (will make exception if rich/famous --> Tom Cruise)

Naw cant mess with no chick taller than me (6'2) ...n shorty in the OP straight, but i seen wayyy badder tall joints

Naw cant mess with no chick taller than me (6'2) ...n shorty in the OP straight, but i seen wayyy badder tall joints

being cute is common though...tall genes? not so much. tall cute/sexi broads? rare AF, as seen by da lack of goods in da WNBA :x :lol:

if she got a fat ole *** she can be however tall she want to be tbh 

im munching on shawty in op post while sitting down all day everyday, twice on sundays 

I feel like the short girls who are 5'2 or under are the only ones with height requirements for guys.

Man, imagine all the one-on-one games against her.  
devil.gif

As long as she doesn't have a really deep voice, it's all good.

I feel like the short girls who are 5'2 or under are the only ones with height requirements for guys.
Nah man, all broads are like that. Word to their tinder bios
laugh.gif

There's a huge double standard. Imagine if we put body fat criteria or breast size in our bios?

I'm 6'3" so i don't really have those problems but still something I noticed about females.

Confident + your mouth piece is on point, no problemo

View media item 2464262

Dude's confidence is on 1000 trillion. Look at that smirk :rofl: :lol: :pimp:

Dude probably feels taller than ole girl :pimp: :pimp:

At the end of the day if she has no issues with it, you shouldn't. That's your chick dudes are wishing they had and wondering how you did it. Haters can giggle from afar.

That looks like a serious photoshop though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom