Would you date a 6'5 girl? PICS!!! Vol. NBA babies

There's one pic out there with a brotha wit some european blonde amazon chick. Dude looks kinda dusty and the sittin on her lap or something like that.

damn I didn't know she was thaaaaat tall.

Adriana-Lima-Marko-Jaric001.jpg
Homeboy she's with looks like he was stolen from the House of Wax.

Last edited:
As A 5'10ish Brotha I Wouldnt Give A Got Damn! More To Love Fam, BBW Or TBW I Don't See Any Issue.... She's Fine As Hell So What More Is Needed?! [emoji]128526[/emoji]

they are attracted to your dominance and how you lead.

Your position among other men.....the alpha male wins.

South America is the same way.

My Ukraine girl was 5'10.

My Colombian girl was 5'10

My Puerto Rican girl was 5'11

My current American girl is 6'1.

Now my current chick was a little skeptical before we met because she never been with a guy shorter than her, but I told her 

after she met me in person  she was gone fall for me and it would go right out the window, sure enough after the first date I had her all bright eyed.

Showed her whats up and now she be wrapped around my arm and stuck on me hard.

Rockin her heels and everything staying sexy for me when we go out.

I just have a way with women though ...through other means and qualities of attraction.

So I been oblivious about this new height thing women prefer never seen it as an issue or potential obstacle with the opposite sex.

All my average height fellas you just gotta get in where you fit in!

Last edited:
For all you 5'9 guys just remember

"Ima 5'9 N with five 9s. 6'4 N got soft heart like hyenas, i got heart of lion"

Ideal height range 5'2"-5'8"

Honestly wouldn't try hard for 6'+ but of course wouldn't pass it up if the opportunity arose.

Even at 6'3" it seems to me there'd be some awkward positions in the sack

You short guys gonna be picking her up with her feet still on the floor. Nah

6'0+ tall slim/curvy woman shouldn't be a big deal. Its the amazon thats gonna have you lookin crazy when she's 6'2 and up, 200+ lbs of solid meat tossin you around like Chyna did to Road Dog Jessie James

Back
Top Bottom