Would you date a girl with one hand? ****update pg. 5!!!!!

So many dudes in here trying to be funny.

Like they on a quest for the coveted "
laugh.gif
"

Lames.

laugh.gif
i know her

nerd.gif

i need to hit that LnL again, havent been there since like summere 08. but good job OP
pimp.gif

I would. I mean if we get along well I wouldn't treat her any differently than any other female. I just can't see myself saying no especially if we arehitting it off.

What's funny to me is.

Given the fact that she's missing a hand.

She's probably one of the most humble, fun loving females you could be around.

Like she would just appreciate anybody who would spend time with her.

^ Cobra i liked your dr. dre avy better =[ but yeah man. i get what your saying. shed appreciate the little things most females take for granted. that beingsaid. she's sprung off me... i feel bad now smh.

and patrick dude. ur fiending for a summit huhh why don't u host it! loll. ill help, i just don't want toput so much effort like lazt time. so-calnTers let me down
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by R31J23

Im so confused by all this. you dont wanna date her you dont wanna smash. you just met and taking her out to breakfast. she's gonna think your leading her on.
props anyway.

It's nice you went to breakfast with her, but you have a girlfriend. I'm not the only one that thinks that's weird. Nice, but off in a way.
eyes.gif

my mom is missin a hand just like she is, but that makes my mom so much cooler that most others cuz she dont let it get to her...
pimp.gif

my friend dated a girl w/ 1 arm for quite some time

he said they did every position...except a handstand

they tried but she couldn't

Originally Posted by MECKS

^ Cobra i liked your dr. dre avy better =[ but yeah man. i get what your saying. shed appreciate the little things most females take for granted. that being said. she's sprung off me... i feel bad now smh.

and patrick dude. ur fiending for a summit huhh why don't u host it! loll. ill help, i just don't want toput so much effort like lazt time. so-cal nTers let me down
indifferent.gif

Why don't you guys have it when I'm gonna be in town...whenever my roadtrip is.

her mouth works...lol Jk but shes pretty a slight disfigurement shouldnt prevent her from experiencing great things

Back
Top Bottom