Would you eat this?**Calling all Vegans**

I literally got sick to my stomach looking at that
sick.gif

id just get a bite. I wouldn't eat the whole thing. Put some eggs, hash browns, and Tabasco sauce and your set.

Originally Posted by Unphased4

id just get a bite. I wouldn't eat the whole thing. Put some eggs, hash browns, and Tabasco tapatio sauce and your set.

Word. NT acting like they're about to eat the entire roll
laugh.gif
A smallbite and i'm gold.

throw in some potatoes and its a go.
of course there'd be no way i'd finish the entire thing

I dont mess wit pork no more and even if i did i wouldnt mess with that heart attack roll

It looks bomb as s*** but I wouldn't eat it. Errr, maybe if I was under the influence of cannibus sativa.

sick.gif
pork

oh and why do people think it's cool to do weird things with bacon? like wrap it around turkey or hot dogs or something that's straight nasty

I stick with 3 different meat categories.

Turkey, Chicken and once in a while a beef. Pork is disgusting
sick.gif
, just horrid.

Between this thread and the post about spam and eggs,I've never been happier to have given up animal products.
Originally Posted by early90s

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I'm trying to stop eating meat
Its easy once you get past week 3. I am 7 months in and love it.
Are you a complete vegan Grizzlyboy? It actually hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be...
Looks like there's more of us out there than I thought. I just assumed with all the McDonalds threads on here that vegans were as few and farbetween as wins for the OKC Thunder (or my Wizards.)

I wanted to be a vegetarian but I really thought about it. Humans are killing machines. It is on auto-pilot. Our bodies kill anything that are foreign . I eatbeef, chicken, fish & pork but I don't kill an animal (bugs & insects) unless it is in my house.

Back
Top Bottom