Would you ever buy a shoe that looks very ugly but is very cheap?

i bought a pair of jordan alpha 1 w3lcome homes because they were only $40.  The shoe looks very pink and I don't know if I can rock it.  Nobody will buy the shoe so I am stuck with it as my outdoor casual shoe.  Have been avoiding it by wearing my old broken nike air edge trainers.  Do any of you impulsively buy shoes if they are very cheap in outlets? 

i bought a pair of jordan alpha 1 w3lcome homes because they were only $40.  The shoe looks very pink and I don't know if I can rock it.  Nobody will buy the shoe so I am stuck with it as my outdoor casual shoe.  Have been avoiding it by wearing my old broken nike air edge trainers.  Do any of you impulsively buy shoes if they are very cheap in outlets? 

Sometimes when shoes are so ugly and affordable, I have to cop. Remember the converse rodmans? Wish I had em still

Sometimes when shoes are so ugly and affordable, I have to cop. Remember the converse rodmans? Wish I had em still

this is bad tho, the shoe is nice but the colour is horrific. 

tumblr_l6epouVn0A1qbpyl8.jpg

Don't do it. Once you get home, you'll have buyer's remorse and those pair of ugly kicks will be sitting there collecting dust. I've done it at outlets and on ebay too, never again. Buy what you like, not because it's cheap.

Don't do it. Once you get home, you'll have buyer's remorse and those pair of ugly kicks will be sitting there collecting dust. I've done it at outlets and on ebay too, never again. Buy what you like, not because it's cheap.

I always randomly buy shoes at outlets. But I ALWAYS make sure I really like the shoes. Also, it can't have many flaws, like glue stains, paint chipping, etc. For example, I saw Cough Drop Foamposites this week at an outlet. I said "Yeah they're alright for $119.00, not $200." 
All in all, just make sure you like the shoes before you buy.

I always randomly buy shoes at outlets. But I ALWAYS make sure I really like the shoes. Also, it can't have many flaws, like glue stains, paint chipping, etc. For example, I saw Cough Drop Foamposites this week at an outlet. I said "Yeah they're alright for $119.00, not $200." 
All in all, just make sure you like the shoes before you buy.

I used to cop impulsively because it seemed like a good deal. Now these days with all these re-retros coming you gotta stick with quality over quantity. And as for those Alpha 1s....
sick.gif
but they might be nice for casual walkin or somethin

I used to cop impulsively because it seemed like a good deal. Now these days with all these re-retros coming you gotta stick with quality over quantity. And as for those Alpha 1s....
sick.gif
but they might be nice for casual walkin or somethin

I thought the 60 plus jordans were ugly as %Tfs%# but i saw them for 50 bucks and i got them to ball in, i mean ugly or not theres a shoe for every occasion i guess

I thought the 60 plus jordans were ugly as %Tfs%# but i saw them for 50 bucks and i got them to ball in, i mean ugly or not theres a shoe for every occasion i guess

i love the alpha 1, but those are atrocious.

still, for forty bucks, you could add some sweet customisation to it. it couldn't really get any uglier.
happy.gif
paint it!

Back
Top Bottom