Would you ever buy a shoe that looks very ugly but is very cheap?

i love the alpha 1, but those are atrocious.

still, for forty bucks, you could add some sweet customisation to it. it couldn't really get any uglier.
happy.gif
paint it!

got any ideas how to rock them ? lol i dont like the big whiteted out toebox because it looks like two pieces of a shoe. pink and white

got any ideas how to rock them ? lol i dont like the big whiteted out toebox because it looks like two pieces of a shoe. pink and white

I have no buyer's remorse buying items I really love. But it is the complete opposite if I buy something with poor design, even if it is cheap. Don't do it.

I have no buyer's remorse buying items I really love. But it is the complete opposite if I buy something with poor design, even if it is cheap. Don't do it.

why waste money buying cheap shoes. just save it up to buy something better

why waste money buying cheap shoes. just save it up to buy something better

If you value the money you earned, why throw it away on things you don't even want?

If you value the money you earned, why throw it away on things you don't even want?

Originally Posted by Jigga Boi

Don't do it. Once you get home, you'll have buyer's remorse and those pair of ugly kicks will be sitting there collecting dust. I've done it at outlets and on ebay too, never again. Buy what you like, not because it's cheap.

this is the best motto, ugly shoes collect dust because you don't want to wear them

Originally Posted by Jigga Boi

Don't do it. Once you get home, you'll have buyer's remorse and those pair of ugly kicks will be sitting there collecting dust. I've done it at outlets and on ebay too, never again. Buy what you like, not because it's cheap.

this is the best motto, ugly shoes collect dust because you don't want to wear them

if they are reaaaally cheap, and i mean like 20 bucks cheap ill get it and hoop in the backyard with it or something. a la converse wade's

rather save up and buy something i really want tho

if they are reaaaally cheap, and i mean like 20 bucks cheap ill get it and hoop in the backyard with it or something. a la converse wade's

rather save up and buy something i really want tho

Back
Top Bottom