Would you ever wear this?! Vol. Ostrich Pillow

Almost $70K in donations from Kickstarter?! My ideas will never be destined for greatness.

Lettuce discuss the lulz of the "Ostrich Pillow"

Looks like you're being held hostage,

ROBBER-"HEY DONT LOOK UP FOO KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN!!!",

YOU-"AINT EVEN TRIPPING I GOT MY OSTRICH PILLOW!!"

Nah, I don't like my nose covered up when I sleep

only saw the first pic, I see the nose is out in the vid

Last edited:
it looks comfortable but i don't know if i could fall asleep in public with my head covered like that. i feel like it would throw off my 6th sense of someone being nearby.

wish i could donate a dollar, just to say i played a part in bringing this to the world.

first NT'er to photoshop the Ostrich Pillow onto the "Nas Ski Mask GIF" reaches Gawwwd status.

and a rep from me.

that **** look like some **** outta aliens or promethus....pass. Like your face is out in the open, are you supposed to put your face down on a desk like that?

^Yup, pretty much.

Would love to see people sleeping like that in public :rofl:

Wow. Like showing clips of people wearing that thing on the bus and playing iPhone commercial type music is gonna make that thing look less stupid.

That thing is just asking to get beat up and robbed.

if they can convince people to donate money, then god bless them . . . BUT work would NEVER EVER allow us to nap at work on company time . . .

if they can convince people to donate money, then god bless them . . . BUT work would NEVER EVER allow us to nap at work on company time . . .

ehh. I worked at Google and they had nap rooms with massage chairs and "sleep pods" like the pic below. Definitely not the "norm" for all work environments or possible at all jobs, but never say never...ever

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom