Would you get a tattoo of your team if you were a DIE HARD fan?

My boy has the Yankees logo on his shoulder and I've seen a guy with a Giants helmet on his neck, as well as a waitress that had the Steelers logo on her wrist...I wouldn't do it.

My boy has the Yankees logo on his shoulder and I've seen a guy with a Giants helmet on his neck, as well as a waitress that had the Steelers logo on her wrist...I wouldn't do it.

Why get something like six-burgh or the amount of championships ur team has though? You know that number could change at any time ur tat is just gonna look stupid then.

Why get something like six-burgh or the amount of championships ur team has though? You know that number could change at any time ur tat is just gonna look stupid then.

I live in Anaheim, and I know plenty of people with our A tatted on them
sometimes they even take it to the next level and put this logo on them

image.php

personally, I wouldn't do it. But They don't look too bad IMO

I live in Anaheim, and I know plenty of people with our A tatted on them
sometimes they even take it to the next level and put this logo on them

image.php

personally, I wouldn't do it. But They don't look too bad IMO

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

laugh.gif
Don't try to apply logic to situations where it is not applicable.

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

laugh.gif
Don't try to apply logic to situations where it is not applicable.

Wow that Terrible Towel tattoo is awful
roll.gif

The Pirate P with the Steelers stars is pretty
pimp.gif
though

Wow that Terrible Towel tattoo is awful
roll.gif

The Pirate P with the Steelers stars is pretty
pimp.gif
though

Back
Top Bottom