Would you get a tattoo of your team if you were a DIE HARD fan?

never in my life

if i want ppl to know im a die hard fan i would just wear the team sports gear everyday to show im a die hard fan, no need to get it tatted imo

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

AiQNN5MCQAAUj-7.jpg
Anyone got a link for the shirt?
nerd.gif

To OP, I'm a ******** & Wizards fan.  A steaming pile of *@%% would represent my teams better than any logo could so I'm good on a tat...

AiQNN5MCQAAUj-7.jpg
nerd.gif

To OP, I'm a ******** & Wizards fan.  A steaming pile of *@%% would represent my teams better than any logo could so I'm good on a tat...

Why not? If you want one get it. Don't get caught up in what other people think. Does their opinion put money in or out your pocket? Food in/out your mouth? A tattoo is form of expression so do you.
I probably would but it would be incorporated into a sleeve or collage.

Why not? If you want one get it. Don't get caught up in what other people think. Does their opinion put money in or out your pocket? Food in/out your mouth? A tattoo is form of expression so do you.
I probably would but it would be incorporated into a sleeve or collage.

I'd think about it. People with "team" tattoos usually have more meaning behind them then just liking the team....the team represents the city.

Anyway

steelers-tattoos.jpg

1869586953_74e979addb.jpg

sixburgh-tattoo.jpg

20060119sn_colberg_tatPJ_450.jpg

brettkeiseltat.jpg

steelers_tattoo_by_twyliteskyz.jpg

http://www.hotrodtothe.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/*****in-tat.jpg

towel_tattoo.jpg

pimp.gif

I'd think about it. People with "team" tattoos usually have more meaning behind them then just liking the team....the team represents the city.

Anyway

steelers-tattoos.jpg

1869586953_74e979addb.jpg

sixburgh-tattoo.jpg

20060119sn_colberg_tatPJ_450.jpg

brettkeiseltat.jpg

steelers_tattoo_by_twyliteskyz.jpg

http://www.hotrodtothe.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/*****in-tat.jpg

towel_tattoo.jpg

pimp.gif

dedicating that much loyalty and devotion towards a franchise or institution that quite frankly doesnt give two $#*!% about u has always seemed kinda lame to me.

dedicating that much loyalty and devotion towards a franchise or institution that quite frankly doesnt give two $#*!% about u has always seemed kinda lame to me.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

nerd.gif

I love the skins....and thought about a tat....but our symbol is derogatory to an entire race of people.  And its tied up in litigation like all the time.  So with my luck the name will change in 5 years.  And i will be stuck with a racist symbol on my chest.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

nerd.gif

I love the skins....and thought about a tat....but our symbol is derogatory to an entire race of people.  And its tied up in litigation like all the time.  So with my luck the name will change in 5 years.  And i will be stuck with a racist symbol on my chest.

Back
Top Bottom