Would you give up 5 years of life for 10 minutes of infinite knowledge?

I don't know if I understand this completely but I think I would. How is it infinite if I can only get what I want to know in 10 minutes? Like what if I had the knowledge to learn guitar how can I do that in 10 minutes?

Without a doubt. I'd have 2 cameras and a voice recorder.

VITAL INFORMATION
-how to master space travel/worm holes
-how to transfer conscious mind (orochimaru swag)
-do any odd perfect numbers exist
-was the universe always there
-what is the universe
-emphasis on how to transfer conscious mind

video tape myself to explain to my normal stuff some complex theories and schemes to get rich. 5 yrs of my life is worth knowing my parents won't have to work a day in their lives anymore.

Hell #$%!+*! yea. I'd write down how to invent time travel and space travel....get that !%+% patented and sell it for a zillion dollars.

Then sponge off of that money till the day I die.

Id do it and write down the cure for cancer and diabetes and HIV and go down in history somewhat like jesus after I found out if jesus really existed and since I have diabetes once I cure it I will get those 5 years plus more back so yes,but what if there really is no cure?Id be sad
frown.gif

But 2012 is going to happen so if i said yes i would have already been dead. Thus making this argument invalid.

in a heartbeat...

religion - answered
financial success - answered
cures for humanity - answered

only crappy thing would be if you were bound to die 5 years from that moment... hmmmmmmmmm

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I'd like to know who killed Tupac & Biggie and how to beat rape charges every single time, 100% acquittal.
laugh.gif
 I don't think some of you are taking maximum advantage of this scenario

Originally Posted by jdi23

Sure why not. We don't know when we are gonna die. That just saves me 5 years of @$#%#$%% in diapers as an old man.

Like who gives a damn if you die at 83 or 88
laugh.gif
. You still old as hell.

no guarntees your gonna live that long though, instead of 88 it could be 48 anything can happen.

Originally Posted by amel223

Hell #$%!+*! yea. I'd write down how to invent time travel and space travel....get that !%+% patented and sell it for a zillion dollars.

Then sponge off of that money till the day I die.

yea and someone would use your time travel device, go back in time before you got infinite knowledge and kill you. Then take everything the know from the future, invest and sponge off that money till the day they die. So maybe you should invest your knowledge into something else

The question is ridiculos!!...whoever you make a deal to do this with is probably gonna be lucifer.

Originally Posted by solegit08til

VITAL INFORMATION
-what is the universe
Without the 10 minutes, I would of never known, since I was born too early. Feelsbadman 
frown.gif

Give up 5 years of my life, for the answers to the questions I have spending my whole life pondering?

I'd do it in a second.

Originally Posted by solegit08til

VITAL INFORMATION
-what is the universe

This man knows.

Back
Top Bottom