Would you have as a pet?

geico-gecko.jpg

I'm not gonna front. I never new what a gecko was until I seen it talking in the commercials. Now I see this video where you can have it as a pet? I think I want one now. Would you have one as a pet, or know of someone who already has one?

geico-gecko.jpg

I'm not gonna front. I never new what a gecko was until I seen it talking in the commercials. Now I see this video where you can have it as a pet? I think I want one now. Would you have one as a pet, or know of someone who already has one?

Pretty common pet.  The cooler looking ones tend to bite(leopard).  Easy to care for>> Hard to handle(hold).

Pretty common pet.  The cooler looking ones tend to bite(leopard).  Easy to care for>> Hard to handle(hold).

Reptiles give off a weird vibe my guy. Females will think you're creepy if u cop.

Reptiles give off a weird vibe my guy. Females will think you're creepy if u cop.

Originally Posted by NooEra

I see where you're coming from. But I think females find it weird when you have snakes, turtles, lizards, etc. all under one roof. That's the equivalent of chicks having a house full of cats. But I would just have the ONE gecko though. Being that you're bound to see that Geico commercial a couple times throughout the day, I think females would be a little more receptive of me having one.

Nothing like bringing a chick back to the spot and joking around saying that my gecko can do it's own commercial (of course I'm just playing around) but you know jokes and flirting lead to
devil.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

They cool and all, but you can't really interact with them 
ohwell.gif
But dude in the video was petting/playing with it though. I mean, it's not like interacting with a dog (nothing is in terms of pets). But I just see it as having a "different" pet.  

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

NuJerzLoyalty wrote:

geico-gecko.jpg

Come at me bro.

laugh.gif
 Someone gotta tag that caption on the pic asap.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Gimme a penguin over em jawns.
Seriously? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NooEra

I see where you're coming from. But I think females find it weird when you have snakes, turtles, lizards, etc. all under one roof. That's the equivalent of chicks having a house full of cats. But I would just have the ONE gecko though. Being that you're bound to see that Geico commercial a couple times throughout the day, I think females would be a little more receptive of me having one.

Nothing like bringing a chick back to the spot and joking around saying that my gecko can do it's own commercial (of course I'm just playing around) but you know jokes and flirting lead to
devil.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

They cool and all, but you can't really interact with them 
ohwell.gif
But dude in the video was petting/playing with it though. I mean, it's not like interacting with a dog (nothing is in terms of pets). But I just see it as having a "different" pet.  

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

NuJerzLoyalty wrote:

geico-gecko.jpg

Come at me bro.

laugh.gif
 Someone gotta tag that caption on the pic asap.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Gimme a penguin over em jawns.
Seriously? 
laugh.gif

I never understood why people get pets like this, with pets like cat and dogs you can tell there actual emotions and things like that. pats like geckos, turtles etc are just kinda there

I never understood why people get pets like this, with pets like cat and dogs you can tell there actual emotions and things like that. pats like geckos, turtles etc are just kinda there

I have 2 geckos. They're funny when they try to bite your finger; they dont have teeth so they try and rip your finger off. They cant, obviously. Mine just sit in their aquarium in the corner of my living room, like a conversation piece.

And they live forever. I got my geckos when I was 8. I'm 21 now.

Back
Top Bottom