Would you let a stranger use your restroom?

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Do any of you drop the load at a friends house?

laugh.gif
Never. Would you want the remnants of your boy's poo/piss water splish splashin' on your booty?

The cable guy at my old spot came over to check my signal on my internet and effed around and told me he had mexican for lunch...... (that was the set-up forhis later question)

20 minutes and a couple of signal tests later he was like, "Do you mind if I use your restroom?" and I flat out asked him.... "You gotta take a%*!# bro?" ..... to which he replied "Yeah."

I told him I felt where he coming from by working on the road all day and all but he was gonna have to take that %*!# (no pun intended) to the leasing officerestroom..... and he walked out like %***@*#%+#!% !!!!!

ive dropped a deuce in my boys house... we went to philly and ate a 2 footlong cheesesteak needless to say his bathroom didnt smell nice after I was done withit

roll.gif
I was in this situation once. So I was doing some construction worksome summers ago and we were in this town where they had a real long walking trail running throughout the entire community. So long story short we were doingwork along this trail throughout the neighborhood and at any one point we'd be 10-15 minutes walk away from where we parked our vans. All of asudden....you all have had the feeling...just had to go. Problem was 1) I'm in the middle of some random neighhborhood 2)Another worker has the keys tothe van 3) Other worker is nowhere near me

So I had to ask people if I could use their bathroom while I was literally holding it in with all my might. First person I asked didn't know much English(or pretended she didn't) and claimed that she did not "live there" despite the fact that she was standing in the driveway (THAT's the bestthing you could think of!?!) The secondperson I asked was a woman standing behind her screened door and I yelled out asking her if I could use the bathroom.Her husband then comes up, opens the screen door, and authoritatively says "YOU SURE AS HECK CANNOT" and proceeds to stand there until I leave.

In the end I somehow found the endurance to hold it in, get back to the truck/get the keys and drive to some local store down the road. But honestly, Ican't blame them. No way I let some random stranger use my bathroom...

speakin of bathrooms...

- while people were chillin in one of my boys room, his mom came in and told him to clean up, told him to move the dirty laundry,. trash, food, out the way,then right before she leaves she says ".....AND GET THAT PISS UP OFF THE FLOOR
mad.gif
!!! "
all heads turned and ol boy pulled a medium sized jug of urine from behind the a pile of clothes
laugh.gif
sick.gif

- somebody once asked us for a spare toilet

- one time i had a girl visit me over @ my aunts house, we was in the living room and she asks " wheres your bathroom" i pointed to the direction andshe went in. im sittin on the couch chillin when the door opens, im thinkin she wants me to come in the bathroom with her
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
, but instead she asks, with her head peakin out the door......."you gotany toilet paper???
frown.gif
frown.gif
"

i see girls peein outside my dooroom window all the time.

no for two reasons:

1. never let a stranger in your house (it's a trap)
2. even if they really had to use your bathroom, it will end up smelling

- No.

- That's absolutely absurd.

- Who does that...
grin.gif
embarassed.gif
grin.gif
.......?

- Barbarians, or Slave Only!!!!
happy.gif

yea sure but i better be getting a little something extra for my kindness after shes done
devil.gif

Originally Posted by socluis90

So some weird lady pops up at my door as soon as I'm about to walk my dog. She asks if she can borrow my bathroom. I said no but I feel kinda bad cause she was walking away with her stomach crunched up like she was bout to !$$% her pants. You never know what to expect when you let strangers into your house so I just played it safe this time. What would you do?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Pmighty

i watch to many scary movies...and thats how most of them start
no to answer ops question

word...i'd be scared they put some kind of hidden camera in my bathroom and i'll end up on the internet

Back
Top Bottom