Would you let your baby get lined up when getting a haircut?

im cutting my own sons hair till he's 5 thats if i even cut his hair, being that my hair is curly im going to let his grow

thats not true when youre older. only way that would happen is if your barber was waxing your hair continuously and eventually cause damage. edging up your hair is just shaving your hair on the surface
I'm not too sure, but I think shaping your hair line with andis clippers from a really young age could potentially cause damage since they areusually sharp and most barbers use them. Theres not really a point of having a lineup when your a baby. Its not like a baby is going to prom or something
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MeloManFan

thats not true when youre older. only way that would happen is if your barber was waxing your hair continuously and eventually cause damage. edging up your hair is just shaving your hair on the surface
I'm not too sure, but I think shaping your hair line with andis clippers from a really young age could potentially cause damage since they are usually sharp and most barbers use them. Theres not really a point of having a lineup when your a baby. Its not like a baby is going to prom or something
laugh.gif

clippers work by having two blades sliding against each other...unless the the clippers are misaligned and one blade is off or the barber diggsinto the skin... there's virtually no way clippers will damage hair follicles.

it personally happened to me, when my hair is grown out you can't tell because my line almost looks perfect. but when it's short i.e. fade, 1 side goesup slightly higher than the other this is a result of a barber pushing my #@%+#%# $h!+ back when I was about 7 or 8
smh.gif
. I'm 23 years old and my @#*$ is still like that (although only I can tell) takemy advice and don't line up your kids up just cut the hair no EDGE UPS til about 1st grade. Or else your son will be paying the consequences

i get lined up once a week. and i see 2 or 3 year olds gettin fades and lined up. i dont think id do it to my kid though

ANDROOOW

I def. laughed at the "Fire Don Nelson".

But yeah i get cut every 2 weeks and see kids getting lined up, but i personally am just going to wait till they are 5-7 to get them lined up just becauselittle kids seem cuter with hair all messy.

Sounds like a hood thing.
Reminds me of the thread with the little baby with long hair like a weave or something.
Anyone gotta link to it?

my nephews have real low cuts but they dont get lline ups. my other nephews...their hair is either straight or super long and curly so there's is justgrowing wild. when i have children..i will just let my son's hair grow unless his father says no. if he does...then thats between them two. as long as mychild dosent look a mess.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

like already stated, youre not suppost to do that until they like 4

especially since their head is still kinda of weak
Barbers tell people this and still some people INSIST on getting their kids lined up.

smh.gif

Lining up a kids head shouldnt affect his hairline unless you are pulling it back . what a good barber would do if lining up a lil kid is to line him up firstthem cut the hair cause sometimes the haircut will be very low and he will end up shaping him up too far back . also Barbers have more than one pair of linersand they are adjusted different .

The day after my son turned 1 he got his first cut and lineup. My boy said he is the best lil guy to cut he stays still and if he does start movin we give hima lollypop and he's cool.

If they can take the sharpness of the clippers..why not?

I would want my lil man as crisp as I am..

my son will probably rock long hair for a minute...i remember this lady cried her eyes out during her son's first cut...he was like 3 and it was down hisback...

Back
Top Bottom