Would you like to see these Retro??

what bad quality? there hasn't been a bad quality vi release.

some stupid colours and material combos, sure, but none were bad quality.

what bad quality? there hasn't been a bad quality vi release.

some stupid colours and material combos, sure, but none were bad quality.

it would be pretty easy for them right now
but they should do varsity blue...
then a qs septblue release - for yall
or int only

it would be pretty easy for them right now
but they should do varsity blue...
then a qs septblue release - for yall
or int only

air-jordan-6-og-maroon.jpg
air-jordan-og-6-september-blue1.jpg

a nice "fire and ice" pack concept... i'd cop these both

haha I copped the maroons from this dude for $20...he was like yea my dad has these jordans from back in the day...brought them to work and I played it off like they weren't all that...gave them to me for $20..they are not in great condition but you can't beat that price lol

haha I copped the maroons from this dude for $20...he was like yea my dad has these jordans from back in the day...brought them to work and I played it off like they weren't all that...gave them to me for $20..they are not in great condition but you can't beat that price lol

i wouldn't be mad if they did. But, with all the 6's that dropped this year i don't know if we need more. I'm ready to see some IV's drop, Hopefully white cements.

i wouldn't be mad if they did. But, with all the 6's that dropped this year i don't know if we need more. I'm ready to see some IV's drop, Hopefully white cements.

I could see them releasing these with a royal blue instead of the actual colorway. We'd all complain, but most of you would cop regardless. JB gets paid, we get screwed, and the cycle continues.

I could see them releasing these with a royal blue instead of the actual colorway. We'd all complain, but most of you would cop regardless. JB gets paid, we get screwed, and the cycle continues.

Back
Top Bottom