Would you marry for money?

semloh m

Banned
so there is dude i work with who wants his GF to have US citizenship..

we were talkin about it one day and he asked if i would marry his GF for $5,000..
of course it would strictly be for her becoming a US citizen and me gettin cashed out..
i guess we'd go to the border and fill out papers go to court blah blah blah..

still debatin, but i dunno .. what yall think?
grin.gif

btw, hes not a US citizen either.

i had an illegal immigrant i used to work with ask me to marry her for 10 stacks. i didn't do it.

Originally Posted by Ghettokrnxxx

I'll do it why not?

Its not like its gunna be on your record?

you think its real easy, nah its complicated.

i wouldnt do it.

$5k is actually pretty small. I've been offered up to $20k-$25k but you do have to live with each other and actually act married for 2-3 years in case orwhen immigration checks on you. If I were older and single, then I probably would have considered it.

Its not like its gunna be on your record?
If you get caught, then it will be on your record. There might even be jail time or a fee to pay but I'm not 100% sure on the consequences.

^^ Yup, you need to pretend to be actually be married because they will test you and check up once in a while.

5,000 and I gotta live with her for 2-3 years? easy pass....now 20-25k might be another story
laugh.gif

i would for 25k. b/c i'd get the divorce before i had to actually marry. and i know i wont be ready to marry in 2 or 3 years.

I would marry for money. My aunts friend married for money. She paid him pretty good! I'd do the same in a heartbeat. Only if short is looking good though.Cuz I'ma wanna smash.

I had a friend of mine who wanted a friend of his to get citizenship and offered me 10 grand.
The chick was a beast. Seriously god-awful.
I didn't do it.
Plus by the time I told him no, they changed their minds.

-J-

thats what its all about. why you think 50% of marriages ended up divorced? yup. money

Originally Posted by RFX45

^^ Yup, you need to pretend to be actually be married because they will test you and check up once in a while.

reminds me of I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom