Would you murder your beloved pet with your bare hands

No way in hell could I. My dog sasha, a wolf hybrid (half wolf, half husky) saved my life two years ago as my house was being robbed at gunpoint.  Yes she is a K9 trained but nonetheless she saved me.  I'd give my life for her and thats real talk.  Say whatever you want but she in all honesty is my best friend.
b8e166616cf1aba3210fd82f49ff34e0cb0cd37a_r.jpg

Only pic I had of her on my computer. You can see her in my avy too.

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Originally Posted by eashawty

yall can talk bad about me all yall want but all %!!#+*%% aside, id suck a **** for a trillion dollars. straight up

Whatttttttttttttttttttttttt... no wayyyyy i just read that
eek.gif
, lol @ that wale gif
smokin.gif

I had to use all my strenghth to stop from laughing out loud in class... OMG
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

yall can talk bad about me all yall want but all %!!#+*%% aside, id suck a **** for a trillion dollars. straight up

Whatttttttttttttttttttttttt... no wayyyyy i just read that
eek.gif
, lol @ that wale gif
smokin.gif

I had to use all my strenghth to stop from laughing out loud in class... OMG
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by whiterails

LOL...
What a trillion dollars looks like...

pallet_x_10000.jpg

See the little guy on the left?  Those are stacks of $100 bills.

Bye bye doggie..

dudes are flexin

i know 90% of this thread would suck **** for that cash,,,,,,,look at all that money
Honestly I wouldnt want all the money dude.. like you probably wont be around long enough to enjoy it.. YOU KNOW WHAT A TRILLION DOLLARS IS?

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by whiterails

LOL...
What a trillion dollars looks like...

pallet_x_10000.jpg

See the little guy on the left?  Those are stacks of $100 bills.

Bye bye doggie..

dudes are flexin

i know 90% of this thread would suck **** for that cash,,,,,,,look at all that money
Honestly I wouldnt want all the money dude.. like you probably wont be around long enough to enjoy it.. YOU KNOW WHAT A TRILLION DOLLARS IS?

This sort of sounds like a twilight zone scenario where something that you don't expect, usually bad, will happen because of your greed.

But to answer your question, I have a Betta fish named Mac that turns 2 this year. I'd flush him down the toilet. He's on his last leg anyway...but then again...I don't know. I'd like to see how long he lives. I'm surprised he made it to a year.

This sort of sounds like a twilight zone scenario where something that you don't expect, usually bad, will happen because of your greed.

But to answer your question, I have a Betta fish named Mac that turns 2 this year. I'd flush him down the toilet. He's on his last leg anyway...but then again...I don't know. I'd like to see how long he lives. I'm surprised he made it to a year.

i dont care wat yall say, a trillion dollars is alotta money. id do just about anything for that. me & everybody im cool wit would be straight for generations. & yes im serious, id perform felatio on a dude for  a trillion dollars, & if u sayin u wouldnt u a got damn lie

i dont care wat yall say, a trillion dollars is alotta money. id do just about anything for that. me & everybody im cool wit would be straight for generations. & yes im serious, id perform felatio on a dude for  a trillion dollars, & if u sayin u wouldnt u a got damn lie

this is one thing i can say never too...

the other is a system im stuck in...

big shouts to OVERSEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is one thing i can say never too...

the other is a system im stuck in...

big shouts to OVERSEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif
 me and my brothers talked about this on a few occasions.No AYO!

I would, then im stuntin on the fools who clowned me #swag

laugh.gif
 me and my brothers talked about this on a few occasions.No AYO!

I would, then im stuntin on the fools who clowned me #swag

how would you explain that to your kid tho?
son: daddy tell me the story of how you became rich
happy.gif

you: well, son, there comes a point in every man's life when...

a trillion is a lot of money tho
laugh.gif

how would you explain that to your kid tho?
son: daddy tell me the story of how you became rich
happy.gif

you: well, son, there comes a point in every man's life when...

a trillion is a lot of money tho
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom