Would you murder your beloved pet with your bare hands

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by eashawty

i dont care wat yall say, a trillion dollars is alotta money. id do just about anything for that. me & everybody im cool wit would be straight for generations. & yes im serious, id perform felatio on a dude for  a trillion dollars, & if u sayin u wouldnt u a got damn lie

laugh.gif
 me and my brothers talked about this on a few occasions.No AYO!

I would, then im stuntin on the fools who clowned me #swag

thats wat im sayin, im pretty sure id do anything for that amount of money

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by eashawty

i dont care wat yall say, a trillion dollars is alotta money. id do just about anything for that. me & everybody im cool wit would be straight for generations. & yes im serious, id perform felatio on a dude for  a trillion dollars, & if u sayin u wouldnt u a got damn lie

laugh.gif
 me and my brothers talked about this on a few occasions.No AYO!

I would, then im stuntin on the fools who clowned me #swag

thats wat im sayin, im pretty sure id do anything for that amount of money

lol. nobody asked what currency dat money is in . That Zimbabwe trillion aint gettin anyone nowhere.

On another note. I had pets collectively for about 3 years. They all died but if I had to put a price on them speaking in Canadian Currency.

The fish : I was gonna throw em in a freezing cold river anyway till people told me I was being too cruel.
Turtle : I'd kill that for about 100 bucks
Hamsters: 1000 each they too dang cute.
Ginuea Pig: 5000 .

Basically the bigger and messier the more it would take me to do it wouldn't take much loot tho so for a trillion bucks not even discovery channel is safe.Biggest animal I actually did kill tho was a couple snakes tho. One was about 3 ft long and it bit me.

Pets aren't for me tho and I haven't owned any (besides the fish which I did take care of..they were just defective) since I was about 13

lol. nobody asked what currency dat money is in . That Zimbabwe trillion aint gettin anyone nowhere.

On another note. I had pets collectively for about 3 years. They all died but if I had to put a price on them speaking in Canadian Currency.

The fish : I was gonna throw em in a freezing cold river anyway till people told me I was being too cruel.
Turtle : I'd kill that for about 100 bucks
Hamsters: 1000 each they too dang cute.
Ginuea Pig: 5000 .

Basically the bigger and messier the more it would take me to do it wouldn't take much loot tho so for a trillion bucks not even discovery channel is safe.Biggest animal I actually did kill tho was a couple snakes tho. One was about 3 ft long and it bit me.

Pets aren't for me tho and I haven't owned any (besides the fish which I did take care of..they were just defective) since I was about 13

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by BK201

eyes.gif

Proof?
are you saying it's normal?
for a trillion dollars not killing it isnt normal
laugh.gif

you know how many zeros that is? i couldnt even spend half of that in 2 life times if i wanted too
So you value money and materialism more than companionship of a LIVING creature that loved you? You don't think that's sociopathic?

Originally Posted by BK201

eyes.gif

Proof?
laugh.gif

you know how many zeros that is? i couldnt even spend half of that in 2 life times if i wanted too
So you value money and materialism more than companionship of a LIVING creature that loved you? You don't think that's sociopathic?

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

laugh.gif

You could argue though that valuing an animal over the security and welfare of yourself, your entire family, and basically any other human being you want, for as long as you all live, including all your descendants, is a bit sociopathic.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

laugh.gif

You could argue though that valuing an animal over the security and welfare of yourself, your entire family, and basically any other human being you want, for as long as you all live, including all your descendants, is a bit sociopathic.

Originally Posted by whiterails

It's been shown that heirs of vast fortunes are enormously irresponsible with the money and rarely develop into successes themselves because they don't have to. Even if I WAS ridiculously wealthy, my kid would be getting a damn job at 14.

That being said, there is not a HOPE I would kill Sandslash. For any amount of money. Every cent I spent of that money would make me live with the guilt of murdering my little guy, who loves me, just so I could own 6 houses? Get real man. With this face looking up at me?

Money can't make you truly happy. The love a pet gives you can.
smile.gif
I'm broke as hell right now but when I come home from school and he rushes out of his house to see if it's me, that feeling of being loved and missed is all I need. /end cheesiness

It's been shown that heirs of vast fortunes are enormously irresponsible with the money and rarely develop into successes themselves because they don't have to. Even if I WAS ridiculously wealthy, my kid would be getting a damn job at 14.

That being said, there is not a HOPE I would kill Sandslash. For any amount of money. Every cent I spent of that money would make me live with the guilt of murdering my little guy, who loves me, just so I could own 6 houses? Get real man. With this face looking up at me?

smile.gif
I'm broke as hell right now but when I come home from school and he rushes out of his house to see if it's me, that feeling of being loved and missed is all I need. /end cheesiness

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

smile.gif

This

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

smile.gif

This

laugh.gif

Such a ludicrous question.. But think about what you're choosing between.

A) Yourself, your entire family, and all your friends, anybody you want don't ever have to lift a finger for work for the rest of your lives.  You don't have to worry about where your next meal is coming from, you can literally have anything you want, live anywhere you want, and take vacations anywhere you want.  You can also save millions of human lives in impoverished nations through charities, and provide huge relief to world hunger.  You can open and fund hospitals, give vaccines to orphans in third world countries and remove women from lives trapped in prostitution.

B)  Your current pet gets to live out his life.

laugh.gif

Such a ludicrous question.. But think about what you're choosing between.

A) Yourself, your entire family, and all your friends, anybody you want don't ever have to lift a finger for work for the rest of your lives.  You don't have to worry about where your next meal is coming from, you can literally have anything you want, live anywhere you want, and take vacations anywhere you want.  You can also save millions of human lives in impoverished nations through charities, and provide huge relief to world hunger.  You can open and fund hospitals, give vaccines to orphans in third world countries and remove women from lives trapped in prostitution.

B)  Your current pet gets to live out his life.

There is NO WAY I am killing my cat, my greatest friend of the last 14 years. I'm not killing any family either. I'd probably off myself later because of  guilt.

There is NO WAY I am killing my cat, my greatest friend of the last 14 years. I'm not killing any family either. I'd probably off myself later because of  guilt.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Whatttttttttttttttttttttttt... no wayyyyy i just read that
eek.gif
, lol @ that wale gif
smokin.gif

I had to use all my strenghth to stop from laughing out loud in class... OMG
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
My roommate just came up behind me and asked what this thread was about and why I was laughing so loud.
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Whatttttttttttttttttttttttt... no wayyyyy i just read that
eek.gif
, lol @ that wale gif
smokin.gif

I had to use all my strenghth to stop from laughing out loud in class... OMG
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
My roommate just came up behind me and asked what this thread was about and why I was laughing so loud.
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

No way in hell could I. My dog sasha, a wolf hybrid (half wolf, half husky) saved my life two years ago as my house was being robbed at gunpoint.  Yes she is a K9 trained but nonetheless she saved me.  I'd give my life for her and thats real talk.  Say whatever you want but she in all honesty is my best friend.
b8e166616cf1aba3210fd82f49ff34e0cb0cd37a_r.jpg

Only pic I had of her on my computer. You can see her in my avy too.

I respect that, but for me id off my cat he been around for ten yearsNow, but id still buy me a chedda junior lol with that trill

Back
Top Bottom