Would you or do you go to sporting events by yourself?

im pretty sure those dont move. i dont know where you all are getting this 'never have to get up' from. its not a wheelchair. from the looks of it,they dont move

went to a laker game after i couldn't find anyone to sell my tickets to. i could have gone with this chick, but i wanted to make her pay for the ticket......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and she wasn't down with that.

that's the even to impress a girl, never take a chance with a dodger/baseball game(some girls just aint cut out for that pace)....
that's hard to believe that you couldn't sell a Laker ticket(s)...I mean back when I had season tickets to the Clips, even when they had Andre Miller,I had a hard time giving them away...
laugh.gif

come playoff time, there are always solo tickets left....dudes on ebay will bid on solo tickets too...

im never buying from dyyhards vault ever again.......

I go to laker and clipper games by myself alot. im not insecure like some of you, i can actually do things alone and still enjoy myself

Most of the time I go with people, but I do attend games by myself every now & then. I enjoy it...see no problem with it. Its not bad considering you aregoing to see a game, & thats exactly what you're doing, you don't go for the sake of conversating.

I don't mind either or.
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom