Would you rather go to jail or be homeless?

i'd take being homeless over being in jail any day of the week.

if your homeless and not insane, you can eventually improve your situation, while living on the streets or shelters for the time being. you can still get buns as well.

jail you might have to give up the buns if your the frail type

i'd take being homeless over being in jail any day of the week.

if your homeless and not insane, you can eventually improve your situation, while living on the streets or shelters for the time being. you can still get buns as well.

jail you might have to give up the buns if your the frail type

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

I am homeless...

Seriously 
eek.gif

If true, sorry man.

Tough one. Too much pride to be homeless but I already been to jail and never wanna return. The disdain for that place is
Embedded.

Tough one. Too much pride to be homeless but I already been to jail and never wanna return. The disdain for that place is
Embedded.

ive seen oz and scared straight
ive also heard alot of jail horror stories

ill take homeless please

ive seen oz and scared straight
ive also heard alot of jail horror stories

ill take homeless please

Why the hell would anyone wanna go to prison?! ( other than that dude who robbed a bank for a dollar so he could get health care)

I'd be homeless

Why the hell would anyone wanna go to prison?! ( other than that dude who robbed a bank for a dollar so he could get health care)

I'd be homeless

I know a hobo who had like an outstanding charge or something this past winter so he decided to go to jail instead of be homeless in the winter (i live in Boston). He's out now just saw him the other day

I know a hobo who had like an outstanding charge or something this past winter so he decided to go to jail instead of be homeless in the winter (i live in Boston). He's out now just saw him the other day

Back
Top Bottom