Would You Smash The Ultimate Butterface aka Natalie Nunn? Pics Included

Pics:

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

228249776.jpg

Id smash....wbu?

man...she's annoying, i'd have to gag her before i proceed...is this da same chick that had a long WSHH tirade about wiz?

I Def would based off looks alone.... Shes not even ugly her face shape is just F'd up lmaooo...

But truth be told this might be one of the ONLY chicks whos personality may be so terrible that i may deny smashing......... This chick is just the poster girl of ignorant

man...she's annoying, i'd have to gag her before i proceed...is this da same chick that had a long WSHH tirade about wiz?

I Def would based off looks alone.... Shes not even ugly her face shape is just F'd up lmaooo...

But truth be told this might be one of the ONLY chicks whos personality may be so terrible that i may deny smashing......... This chick is just the poster girl of ignorant

Originally Posted by ninjahood

man...she's annoying, i'd have to gag her before while i proceed...is this da same chick that had a long WSHH tirade about wiz?
fixed, and yeah that's her.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

man...she's annoying, i'd have to gag her before while i proceed...is this da same chick that had a long WSHH tirade about wiz?
fixed, and yeah that's her.
laugh.gif

I swear the NTers all think they are famous models, I bet she wouldn't smash 99.9% of you

I swear the NTers all think they are famous models, I bet she wouldn't smash 99.9% of you

Back
Top Bottom