Would you support the overthrow of a government?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

You mean start a Revolution?

I chose to say 'overthrow a government' because not everyone may view it as a revolution, don't want to leave anyone out.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

You mean start a Revolution?

I chose to say 'overthrow a government' because not everyone may view it as a revolution, don't want to leave anyone out.

Hell yeah although I would need to know what is the agenda of the new regime and also have a nice position in it.

Hell yeah although I would need to know what is the agenda of the new regime and also have a nice position in it.

reminds me of high school when people would be organizing "walk outs" all quiet like then when it came time to actually do it everyone just sat there.

reminds me of high school when people would be organizing "walk outs" all quiet like then when it came time to actually do it everyone just sat there.

The majority of people wouldn't do anything to put their lives at risk unless they already had a mass of people backing them up... so it would be pretty hard to get started even if it could

The majority of people wouldn't do anything to put their lives at risk unless they already had a mass of people backing them up... so it would be pretty hard to get started even if it could

I'd be sitting their with the sniper cross hairs over your heart
pimp.gif

USMC FTW

Yeah I need some clothes and stuff... looting will be cool

but then again there might be no electricity to use the 50inch TVs I wanna cop or the multiple stereos I wanna bump. I would live in a mall and become the boss. When people want supplies they can offer me their wife or gf to do sexual favors and Ill hook them up with some Cinnabons caused I hit their bunz

It would be real exciting times and all that. Imagine growing a mustache so you could have that revolutionary look going on. Fornicating with all the tough hot revolutionary chicks. And when they want stuff from the mall I can give them an ipod while its playing one of those throw it in the bag songs or some of that 'shorty you can have watever you want' simp TI anthem.

Post pics on NT with my collection of heat I would have from the loot from stores like that one spot that got robbed after the Lakers won by the metro station.

Ill need a big booty chick to make it clap for me on the regular. Kid Cudi will be my right hand man too (no masterbation)

but then again there might be no electricity to use the 50inch TVs I wanna cop or the multiple stereos I wanna bump. I would live in a mall and become the boss. When people want supplies they can offer me their wife or gf to do sexual favors and Ill hook them up with some Cinnabons caused I hit their bunz

It would be real exciting times and all that. Imagine growing a mustache so you could have that revolutionary look going on. Fornicating with all the tough hot revolutionary chicks. And when they want stuff from the mall I can give them an ipod while its playing one of those throw it in the bag songs or some of that 'shorty you can have watever you want' simp TI anthem.

Post pics on NT with my collection of heat I would have from the loot from stores like that one spot that got robbed after the Lakers won by the metro station.

Ill need a big booty chick to make it clap for me on the regular. Kid Cudi will be my right hand man too (no masterbation)

Originally Posted by FROGER

roll.gif

Originally Posted by FROGER

roll.gif

passing out literature
I use to pass these out when I was in College.

41rnruxiMrL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

TheLaw.jpg

No, because I am a non-violent person.

I don't either, I believe in the non-aggression axiom/principle. Revolutions don't have to be violent. But, this government initiates the violence.

I aint no Tea Partier

Those mainstream frauds don't believe in Revolution.

Nothing good will come from having zero government

Erroneous. If you think this, you don't understand the rule of law. Someone may think with the eradication of the State, things would become collectively owned by gangs. Somalia overthrew their government and this is what happened from the last five year being rued by a oppressive central government to more recently without have a centralized power ruling over them: All by of which you can find on the CIA and WHO websites. While I would also point out that these happened between 2000-2005, before their internationally recognized "transitional government".

Life expectancy rose
Increase in immunizations for babies
Physicians per 100k rose
Infant mortality declined
Higher % having access to sanitation
Higher % had better access to heath care
Extreme poverty fell
TV's, radios, and telephones all went up

How could this possibly happen without government?Their economy is stronger than their neighboring countries i.e. Kenya and Ethiopia, they are the biggest exporter of livestock in East Africa. Their security of private contracts attracts huge companies like British Airways and Coca Cola.

As far as mediating legal battles, I would strongly suggest you read up on what is a Xeer and how it works.

passing out literature
I use to pass these out when I was in College.

41rnruxiMrL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

TheLaw.jpg

No, because I am a non-violent person.

I don't either, I believe in the non-aggression axiom/principle. Revolutions don't have to be violent. But, this government initiates the violence.

I aint no Tea Partier

Those mainstream frauds don't believe in Revolution.

Nothing good will come from having zero government

Erroneous. If you think this, you don't understand the rule of law. Someone may think with the eradication of the State, things would become collectively owned by gangs. Somalia overthrew their government and this is what happened from the last five year being rued by a oppressive central government to more recently without have a centralized power ruling over them: All by of which you can find on the CIA and WHO websites. While I would also point out that these happened between 2000-2005, before their internationally recognized "transitional government".

Life expectancy rose
Increase in immunizations for babies
Physicians per 100k rose
Infant mortality declined
Higher % having access to sanitation
Higher % had better access to heath care
Extreme poverty fell
TV's, radios, and telephones all went up

How could this possibly happen without government?Their economy is stronger than their neighboring countries i.e. Kenya and Ethiopia, they are the biggest exporter of livestock in East Africa. Their security of private contracts attracts huge companies like British Airways and Coca Cola.

As far as mediating legal battles, I would strongly suggest you read up on what is a Xeer and how it works.

Back
Top Bottom