Would you take down a 30 year old woman?

Got 33 year old this past summer and she hit me wiith your a baby line but it still went down. So she had plus 9 on me.

Like 2 years ago I was at Love for the national black caucus event and I was hollerin at this bad joint in the vip behind the stage. I mean she was vicious.She was pourin me liq and what not. Mid convo I find out this joint was 47. I didn't believe her at all. She looked like she was no older than 25 for real.My boy confirmed it too cuz I thought I had the beer goggles. Then she showed me pics of her kids and her oldest daughter was older than me
laugh.gif
. Nuthinhappened after that cuz I was too geeked and some old friend came and scooped her up smh @ me
laugh.gif

I'm a young cat.Done pulled a nice lil 25 chick..and a 29 woman that use to be my counselor in summer camp.I love older women

I looooove women, so banging an older broad is nothing. My first Gf at 17 was 24, had her own place and everything. I was the man in HS when my bad as braod(stripper at the time) would come swoop from school. I was in a bar a few weeks ago talking to this bad peruvian chick...she told me she graduated COLLEGE in'89!!! I was like damn, I was 9 and you were through w/ college??? she was stupid bad and I had to take her down. there is something to be said forexperience: she gave crazy dome and wokrs the pepper grinder and the gooch. FTW!!!!

20.....I smashed a 27 year old back in Cleveland.

Now im working on a 32 yr old here at the school house. She is a BAD white woman. I always peep her lookin while im working out this the hoop squad for offseason weightlifting. Im waiting till the summer so i can make my move with her
devil.gif

Originally Posted by bruza

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

baby faced with little facial hair FTL. I get reminded that I look young by diff people at least once a week
tired.gif

laugh.gif
now you know i don't have that problem.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Super T1ght

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

baby faced with little facial hair FTL. I get reminded that I look young by diff people at least once a week
tired.gif

You ain't the only fam --- the baby face doesn't really allow me to knock down the older ladies

The closest I got is kissin my boys older sister, but she won't let me go further then just kissin
ohwell.gif

yall are just makin excuses
u can still bag if u babyface

im beatin a 27 y/o, im 24 look like 19. nothin crazy but i'm just sayin dont be slackin on your mackin
glasses.gif
yea its doable either way. but at what cost. wifed up now, but never tried hard to bag any chick from 1 to dime, teen to grown. and never will. just sayin tho...generally...you got to put a little more effort into the situation so they canreally hear what you got to say. the young teeny boppers will chew up 10 secs of convo
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bilbo07

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

Messed with a 35 y/o when I was 23.

I'm now 25 and have two 40 yr olds and a 43 yr old on deck.

batter up...

How do you do it man?
laugh.gif
It's simple, as long as you're mature and notcrazy....they'll $*$% with you. A lot of older chicks these days are just looking for some fun and nothing more. They've been through all that, sowhy go through it again while you're getting older each and every day.

Since people only know how to read ONE line I redid the 1st page
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ some people on NT
Obviously the answer is yes.... did you not READ THE SECOND DAMN LINE that said obviously it's yes....
Now it's fixed, the 1st line is the question and in red.
People still will probably only answer the title and not even read the 1st line of the thread
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I honestly just read the topic title and answered.
laugh.gif

But to answer your question, at least a 7.5 overall (7 at the lowest for the face and 8 at the lowest for the body).

Back
Top Bottom