Would you tell?

Well, the issue if you tell is that ya mans won't believe you (he might be blinded by the P) & it would ruin yall's friendship. If he aint that kind of dude, then you should expose that bird.

so its lookin like 80% of this thread does not believe in the golden rule

"treat others as you would want to be treated"

so its lookin like 80% of this thread does not believe in the golden rule

"treat others as you would want to be treated"

Originally Posted by BTK

the reason why I was considering it, is because the dude has become one of my closest friends. He's not just some random dude, but anyhow, I won't be saying @$+.
chalk it up as a W for NT.

glad you decided not to tell.  would have been a terrible move.

Originally Posted by BTK

the reason why I was considering it, is because the dude has become one of my closest friends. He's not just some random dude, but anyhow, I won't be saying @$+.
chalk it up as a W for NT.

glad you decided not to tell.  would have been a terrible move.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by BTK

This here is a lose lose my friend.

Say she does still creep. All +!% hits the fan...since he's one of your closest friends now, you're bound to choose his side...and your gf to her friend's side.

But since your gf is your gf, she will expect you to side with her friend, don't ask why...such is the reasoning of women, and BAM!!  You're left to choose btwn 2 people.

Since he is one of your closest...ask him to take paternity test for real.
terrific logic, A+

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by BTK

This here is a lose lose my friend.

Say she does still creep. All +!% hits the fan...since he's one of your closest friends now, you're bound to choose his side...and your gf to her friend's side.

But since your gf is your gf, she will expect you to side with her friend, don't ask why...such is the reasoning of women, and BAM!!  You're left to choose btwn 2 people.

Since he is one of your closest...ask him to take paternity test for real.
terrific logic, A+

tumblr_l98s3wpuBh1qddjb4o1_500.gif

What if she's still cheating on him? What if that kid isn't even his? I'd want someone to tell me. I'm not going to marry some broad who got knocked up by some dude she's been cheating with.

What if she's still cheating on him? What if that kid isn't even his? I'd want someone to tell me. I'm not going to marry some broad who got knocked up by some dude she's been cheating with.

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Why are ya'll protecting this bird? Its her fault that she did it, not OPs.. Honestly I would feel betrayed if a good friend of mine knew the woman I was with was cheating on me and didn't tell me... Forget all that not your business stuff, what if she is still doing it and ends up burning your friend? Just letting you know, if you decide to tell you're going to catch hell and get caught in the middle of it. But only do to others as you would want done to you... Personally I'd want to know.
SERIOUS.

If this is your homie, you gotta tell him. If a good friend of mine knew that my girl cheated on me and didn't tell me, I would be pissed.

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Why are ya'll protecting this bird? Its her fault that she did it, not OPs.. Honestly I would feel betrayed if a good friend of mine knew the woman I was with was cheating on me and didn't tell me... Forget all that not your business stuff, what if she is still doing it and ends up burning your friend? Just letting you know, if you decide to tell you're going to catch hell and get caught in the middle of it. But only do to others as you would want done to you... Personally I'd want to know.
SERIOUS.

If this is your homie, you gotta tell him. If a good friend of mine knew that my girl cheated on me and didn't tell me, I would be pissed.

bruh you should tell the female that you know wassup... especially if you got evidence... and see what she does... get her to tell on herself

bruh you should tell the female that you know wassup... especially if you got evidence... and see what she does... get her to tell on herself

Back
Top Bottom