Would you throw away your MANHOOD for a few minutes for a few Mill??

smh.gif

This is very tough, but him busting on me wouldn't mean I'm gay. If I know I'm straight and like women, why would it be a problem?

$5 million to do nothing? I'd take it.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

This is very tough, but him busting on me wouldn't mean I'm gay. If I know I'm straight and like women, why would it be a problem?

$5 million to do nothing? I'd take it.

You'd be taking something all right.

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

naw I wouldn't. Even if I never make 5 million in this life time, I'll be satisfied with life. Plus, you be reminded of what you did, every time you look at your bank account.
what about for $1 billion dollars. that is $1,000,000,000.00
Damn a billion???? I guess I'll be a high class whizore.
laugh.gif
Naw I would never do it, even for a billion. It's like every time you spend money you know you went against your principles and went downtown orhad a backdoor trip. I can't live with myself like that. Sleeping at night would be hard.

Edit: I can't be with that gay for pay stuff. You either gay or you not.

Originally Posted by Zeus23

The things money can buy....smh

Sadly but for the 5milli???? Yes....

We in a Recession!
Is this everyones excuse
eyes.gif
the recession ain't THAT bad
grin.gif

naw I wouldn't. Even if I never make 5 million in this life time, I'll be satisfied with life. Plus, you be reminded of what you did, every time you look at your bank account.
laugh.gif
Naw I would never do it, even for a billion. It's like every time you spend money you know you went against your principles and went downtown or had a backdoor trip. I can't live with myself like that. Sleeping at night would be hard.

pssh for a billion dollars? consider me flamin bati boy then.....

thats just 205 million...like i said, i told cats at work i would do ANYTHING to anyone else for at least 100 million...or 1/2 of whats shown on the video....
ya gonna look at yourself in the mirror and LIE to yourself knowing ya wouldn't do it...go ahead
laugh.gif
what ever makes you sleep better at night....

What if While Diddy was all in ya mouth he was yellin' "Take That, Take That, Take That". Plus you don't know what you'd catch from thatdude. Anyone that would do that +*! is straight up Careless Whisper.

seriously wut the hell is wrong with NT and these gay threads lately.

just come out of the closet and admit it. it's 2009 u guys shouldn't be ashamed anymore.

Originally Posted by Untitled

laugh.gif
Naw I would never do it, even for a billion. It's like every time you spend money you know you went against your principles and went downtown or had a backdoor trip. I can't live with myself like that. Sleeping at night would be hard.

pssh for a billion dollars? consider me flamin bati boy then.....

thats just 205 million...like i said, i told cats at work i would do ANYTHING to anyone else for at least 100 million...or 1/2 of whats shown on the video....
ya gonna look at yourself in the mirror and LIE to yourself knowing ya wouldn't do it...go ahead
laugh.gif
what ever makes you sleep better at night....
Hey you think you can, but when people question your integrity on how you got that money. You might off yourself. You ever heard of straight malepron stars killing themselves after they did gay pron???? And they don't� get anywhere close to 5 mill. Your conscience can't live with you being fake.

Back
Top Bottom