Would you throw away your MANHOOD for a few minutes for a few Mill??

NAH NEVER

BUT ANYWAYS

YOU ALREADY SEE HOW DIDDY TREAT HIS ARTIST

HOW YOU THINK HE GOING TO TREAT YOU MALE @*+##@?

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

naw I wouldn't. Even if I never make 5 million in this life time, I'll be satisfied with life. Plus, you be reminded of what you did, every time you look at your bank account.

My exact thoughts.... I mean... when that money runs out, then what are you gonna do? Suck more ****?
Maybe if it was 100 mill... that would probably be considered. But then again, I don't wanna have to explain how I got the money.

I look at it from the perspective as what if i die after I perform the act. Now im going straight (pun) to hell and is not able to spend the money. Then, whatif he actually liked it. He has so much money to actually have you be his female dog, against your own will. There is no need to compromise your integreity insuch a degrading way. You can attain five million if you actually work hard and study beyond the surface. Go in depth, theres a lot of investment opportunitiesthat can get you substancial amount of currency. No need to get it in a short period of time giving oral when it will leave a long lasting memory of how youare a slave for money.

Weird question. Funny to know what kind of things go on in people's minds when they bring up topics like these on this site.

These "everybody has a price" threads kill me.........but you would be surprised what people will do with money in front of them, look at what peopledo when breaking the law for robbery.......and that amounts no where near 5 million.....

Damn I was expecting a lot of no but I see what dudes will take a brine for cash that mean a regualr gay guy can give it to you for the cash
I rather shoot myself for the money and risk dying instead doing some gay gross act

Back
Top Bottom