Would you Tip?

Not advocating anything. Just something to think about if ever your food tastes funny and the delivery person you usually stiff has a funny grin when he gave you your food.

Not advocating anything. Just something to think about if ever your food tastes funny and the delivery person you usually stiff has a funny grin when he gave you your food.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

grin.gif

so im supposed to tip this prick so he wont spit in my food? is that it?

eyes.gif

i thought i was supposed to tip him on a good job done....

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

grin.gif

so im supposed to tip this prick so he wont spit in my food? is that it?

eyes.gif

i thought i was supposed to tip him on a good job done....

^Nah he's just saying don't give them a reason to skeet on your pizza pie.I get what you're saying though PHAN.

^Nah he's just saying don't give them a reason to skeet on your pizza pie.I get what you're saying though PHAN.

I didn't read much of this thread but I'll post anyways. To answer the question I'd tip just so they don't eff with my house. People are crazy.
I remember my first time ordering a pizza, I had no idea about the etiquette of tipping.
So the lady delivers my pizzas($12). I hand her a $20.
She starts walking away. I'm like !%! where's my change?
She's like oh I don't have any change. I was so heated.
Might was well blow me if you're gonna dupe me for my money.
Never ordering from Little Ceasers again.

I didn't read much of this thread but I'll post anyways. To answer the question I'd tip just so they don't eff with my house. People are crazy.
I remember my first time ordering a pizza, I had no idea about the etiquette of tipping.

i dont tip for horrible service. if you make me wait too long thats what you get.

otherwise i tip good. i know cats that depend on those tips

i dont tip for horrible service. if you make me wait too long thats what you get.

otherwise i tip good. i know cats that depend on those tips

I don't understand how people dont tip. If you dont want to leave a tip go pick the *@@* up yourself.

I don't understand how people dont tip. If you dont want to leave a tip go pick the *@@* up yourself.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I believe the delivery charge is just a way to guarantee the driver gets something for delivering in case the customer doesn't tip, not 100% though

i delivered for a pizza shop before that had a $1 delivery charge that went to the house, not my pockets

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I believe the delivery charge is just a way to guarantee the driver gets something for delivering in case the customer doesn't tip, not 100% though

i delivered for a pizza shop before that had a $1 delivery charge that went to the house, not my pockets

Originally Posted by marcgrat

I don't understand how people dont tip voluntarily agree to sub minimum wage !+!+ jobs. If you dont want to leave a tip have to depend on a nonsensical, redundant reward system, go pick the *@@* up yourself. learn a real skill and get a better job.

Fixed. You're welcome. I'd post the Reservoir Dogs scene but too many f bombs.

Originally Posted by marcgrat

I don't understand how people dont tip voluntarily agree to sub minimum wage !+!+ jobs. If you dont want to leave a tip have to depend on a nonsensical, redundant reward system, go pick the *@@* up yourself. learn a real skill and get a better job.

Fixed. You're welcome. I'd post the Reservoir Dogs scene but too many f bombs.

Originally Posted by Ginzo

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ginzo

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

This.

Dont tip out of fear of what might happen to your food.  Tip because you got good service, and dont when it's subpar.  I was just pointing what can and sometimes does happen to ppl who dont tip regardless of service.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

This.

Dont tip out of fear of what might happen to your food.  Tip because you got good service, and dont when it's subpar.  I was just pointing what can and sometimes does happen to ppl who dont tip regardless of service.

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Originally Posted by cbass625

I used to work at a pizzeria and we would add close to a 2 dollar charge on top of all deliveries. The drivers never saw none of that money. Even if they had a lousy day those delivery charges wouldnt go to them.

I always try to tip minimum on lousy service and extra if the service seemed like it was well worth it.

Try having your weekly pay all depend on tips and than you tell me if you will think twice about not tipping at a restaurant.
laugh.gif
  Whose fault is it that your weekly pay depends all on tips though?
its not anyones fault. some people choose to work at a restaurant and work on tips because they feel they can make more working a busy weekend shift rather than a monday thru friday gig. I know what its like working at a restaurant so i think from personal experience i sympathize with waiters and bartenders. I also dnt want my food being messed with

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Originally Posted by cbass625

I used to work at a pizzeria and we would add close to a 2 dollar charge on top of all deliveries. The drivers never saw none of that money. Even if they had a lousy day those delivery charges wouldnt go to them.

I always try to tip minimum on lousy service and extra if the service seemed like it was well worth it.

Try having your weekly pay all depend on tips and than you tell me if you will think twice about not tipping at a restaurant.
laugh.gif
  Whose fault is it that your weekly pay depends all on tips though?
its not anyones fault. some people choose to work at a restaurant and work on tips because they feel they can make more working a busy weekend shift rather than a monday thru friday gig. I know what its like working at a restaurant so i think from personal experience i sympathize with waiters and bartenders. I also dnt want my food being messed with

These tip threads always pop up here, all these nters always trying to prove a point in why tipping isn't necessary. You're just cheap that's all there is to it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom