Wow. Anyone ever seen Columbias yellow this bad?

They look like a fake yellow/white release...

I know they get bad, but never seen a pair this bad. Someone will probally scoop them and rock them with a yellow shirt.

Anyone have pics of anything worse?

sick.gif

9955_1.JPG
!BP8SNpw!mk~%24(KGrHgoH-EUEjlLl0EpmBJ2QJIhVdQ~~_1.JPG

what can you expect from a 13 year old shoe. If it gets wet thats what happens. I think their fake cause why isnt the rest of the upper yellow?

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

what can you expect from a 13 year old shoe. If it gets wet thats what happens. I think their fake cause why isnt the rest of the upper yellow?

I do expect them to yellow, but I have never seen a pair this bad and like you said the rest of the upper is still white.

And, no, they aren't fake.

The lesson to be learned from this is to wear your shoes, cause DS doesn't amount to much when the shoe looks nothing like when you bought it.
frown.gif

I had a pair of these that had started to yellow. And let me tell you it looked no where near this good. The yellowing on these looks like a new colorway.Vanilla Ice columbias. Any chance of these being some kind of custom?

it almost seems like it is a pair that was originally yellow, like fakes or sumthn

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

smh.gif

maybe because Colombia XI's didn't have the mesh like the concords, Jams and Black Reds.

Miles stick to about knowing what you only know about, XX3s since the majority of your collection are those.

Some should call the cops my guy just shot himself looking at this monstrosity lol

a new colorway of jordan xi~ now u dont need to imagine how will white/off-white colorway of jordan xi looked like

Back
Top Bottom