WOW! DUDE ON EBAY SELLING HIS WHOLE FOAM COLLECTION FOR $10,000

its sad cause the listing fee is probably pretty serious... and thats not refundable mula right there.

Thats basically like $550 per pair. Dude is just hoping someone will be overwhelmed by all foams...

Originally Posted by CSDsofaKing
c20362d111970d071b048fee43c65c1ca65a4a8b.jpg

I hope his foam collection catches on fire for trying to sell it for that much. An average of $555 per pair lol, come on dude get real!

he's a ******. I highly doubt someone is gonna pay that much for those, plus who would want to pay that much to have all those foams? I like foams,don't get me wrong, but I can't wear the same model shoe all the time, I need to switch up. Im going to watch this listing, im curious if they'llsell.

He's also selling Nars skin care kit in case you guys were looking to exfoliate your skin and make it silky smooth....lol, after seeing that foam auctiondidn't expect to see thats what else he's selling.

LMFAO!

I hope nobodys that stupid, altough i want most of those.

Hes chargin an average of 500 per shoe.

He cant be serious.

i just want to know whos going to be stupid enough to spend that kind of bread on some sneakers, regardless of how limited they may be, you can buy a car withthat loot.

Not to throw shade on the next man's hustle... But let's be serious...

Let's say they do sell (hypothetically of course)... He's looking at $200-$250 in eBay fees. Another $250-360 in PayPal fees... Then like another$150-300 to ship depending on the service (God forbid it's international).

Altogether those 18 shoes aren't worth anymore than $4500-$5000 max.

It ain't trickin' if you got it...

wow nice foam collection~
foam fan here~ i luv em~ start collecting already~ but missing some old joints...

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

He's also selling Nars skin care kit in case you guys were looking to exfoliate your skin and make it silky smooth....lol, after seeing that foam auction didn't expect to see thats what else he's selling.

lol i saw the same thing i was like what the hell....also whats with the black penny ones with the blue tinted bottom and damn i wish those cactus with theclear bottoms would have dropped
http://i.ebayimg.com/16/%21BPM5hCwBWk%7E%24%28KGrH****jQEjlLmQu1cBJycbfLHqw%7E%7E_12.JPG

Back
Top Bottom